The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Nemesis clarification

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Reverend Pete
Nemesis clarification

So the Slaughterhouse 6 cards are confusing me.

some refer to "nemesis cards."  Some refers to "cards with nemesis icons," and Ray Manta's card says "each nemesis."

which is what? Which ones include character cards, and which don't?

does Glamour redirect damage targeting Villain Character cards? Who does hunting pack heal (this one seems pretty clear, but I want to make sure)? If Omni-X is in the game and components are out, who is healed by Ray Manta?

thnaks!

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

"Nemesis cards" and "Nemesis" are those with Nemesis as a keyword. "Cards with a nemesis icons" are any cards with a nemesis icon on the card.

Edit: Enticing Target would redirect damage from any Villain Character Card, as they all have nemesis icons, along with cards with the nemesis keyword, as they also have a nemesis icon. 

LevelUpLeo
LevelUpLeo's picture

When it says "Each Nemesis", or "Redirect damage from a Nemesis", it's refering to cards with the Nemessis key word on them (Glamour, Ray Manta, Magman, Cueball, etc...). Card that have Nemesis icons on them but don't have the key word aren't effected.

Edit: Ninja Ronway.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Cards with Nemesis Icons are any card that includes a Nemesis Icon, including Hero and Villain Character Cards.

Nemesis cards are cards with the word Nemesis in the "descriptive" box (where Ongoing would be).

Ray Manta is referring to the same thing, again as if the instructions was "All Ongoings".

EDIT: I did not know we were in the Temple of Zhu Long!

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Reverend Pete

Thanks, all. 

Ray Manta was the most confusing, because Villain character cards are nemeses (or maybe it's better to think that they have nemeses).

Anyway, Glamour specifies nemesis cards, so I thought maybe referring to just "nemesis" also included villain character cards, since otherwise Ray Manta would have said "each nemesis card" like Glamour.

Glad it doesn't!