The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

My lovely buttons

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester
My lovely buttons

Just thought I'd share this with you all. I know GTG had some con-exclusive Sentinels button set, which was great and I thought was neat. But it wasn't enough for me.

So I had my own made, with some extras!

These are the first 11 in a set of what I'm planning on being a set of buttons for every hero! And maybe some villains. I would have made Chrono-Ranger (because he's so cool), but his character art has only been posted with the text surrounding it, so it wouldn't have worked. I'll just have to wait until they post his character card art with just the art and no card text.

The best part? This whole set of 1.25' buttons was $18.19 from Zazzle.com. That includes shipping. What a deal, right?

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Attachments: 
Jbgandalf

Right on.  Those are awesome!

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

Zazzle should have refused your order because you were making a product with someone else's intellectual property which is against their Terms of Service. I tried making something with Zazzle using some fantastic Peanuts/Marvel heroes art which they refused to do. Guess they didn't recognize the SotM stuff as copyrighted.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Yeah, uh, about that...

I found some loopholes. Don't worry about the details. I'm resourceful.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Actually, there are some pretty cool and inexpensive button makers out there. Just have to make the time to use them... frown

Those are cool-looking buttons, though! laugh

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)