The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Multiplayer Custom Game Broken?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Roger the Alien
Multiplayer Custom Game Broken?

Hi, I just downloaded the latest update and if I try to create a custom game (or join a game and try to have a look at the settings) this happens: https://imgur.com/a/VydX7SB

I am using the iOS-version. I know there is a button to sync achievements in the options now but is there something else I should enable/disable/whatever? Is anybody else having trouble?

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Looks like I broke that screen again. We'll get it fixed up.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

JonasBerg

I get the same problem, on Steam on my PC. Tried reinstalling, and that did nothing. Moreover when hitting enter I still start a custom game but only base heroes, villains, and environment cards are shown (I got every expansion). After hitting the team/normal button all my heroes and villains show up again, but not the environments.

EDIT It's even worse than I thought, when I joined another Custom game I got to choose hero, but then when they started the game I was stuck on the hero selection screen even when it started the game for the other two heroes. We could all chat in game and everything, but that was it. Restarting the game just kicked me out of the game altogether.

EDIT2 Well I can now join other's games and play thankfully, seemed to be a one time deal. I also found a way around creating a game and hosting it by pressing the large comic book shaped button "new game" instead of clicking "custom game". I still wish my game would work properly again :(

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Version 2.6.2 has been posted to Steam and fixes the bug with the multiplayer custom game & options screen. The fix will be on Android & iOS soon as well.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island