The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Map Scenarios

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul
Paul's picture
Admin
Map Scenarios

We are working on crafting all-new scenarios for the four location maps we originally published for Tactics that use the Prime War rule set. However, since a few people have expressed a lot of interest in the old Tactics scenarios, here they are!

The scenarios themselves are attached below. Reference maps can be found here.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

fenianb

Can we share these files to places like Board Game Geek? Without any changes and with appropriate acknowledgement to Greater Than Games of course.

Also may I suggest a final update to the original Kickstarter to make customers there aware of fulfillment?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Absolutely! Please share them!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

jlabrecque42

Thanks for the scenarios!  Could we get some clarification on the "as indicated" for token/miniature placement on the Wagner Mars Base and Freedom Tower maps?  My guess is that the objective markers go on the yellow shards on Freedom Tower, but I'm completely lost on the Mars Base.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@jlabrecque42

Thanks for catching that! I've attached some reference maps that should explain the intent!

jlabrecque42

Awesome! Thank you!