The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

LOLiseum

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Mariner
The Mariner's picture
LOLiseum

What’s the highest score you’ve ever gotten in the Bloodsworn Coliseum and how did you do it?

Managed to go 37-11 just now with Mainstay, KNYFE, and Stuntman (aka team bar fight).  Stuntman was Champion, Seeker, Indiscriminate, and Reckless when all was said and done.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Mid-30's, I'm pretty sure. Never have cracked 40. Been a while, so no details. :B

Trajector
Trajector's picture

There's a while thread devoted to trying to push the coliseum score - I'm pretty sure the max was over 100. May have involved some similar shenanigans to the Absolute Zero/Twist the Ether/Fixed Point infinite damage loop.

carnilius
Playtester

I believe it was a Visionary + Legacy + Take Down cycle, keeping cards from being played?  Or something like that.

Trajector
Trajector's picture
UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

I’m near the top without using those crazy techniques!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Basketkeep
Basketkeep's picture

Just played a game with Legacy, Action Hero Stuntman, Parse, Team Leader Tachyon, and Setting Sun Ra in Insula Primalis

The end score was 54-17.

The Mariner
The Mariner's picture

Just got one at 41-18.  Not as impressive as some of these others I’m seeing, but I had some cool title holders- Expatriette took Champion by sweeping through the inmates of the Block with an Aimed Submachine Gun, and Chrono-Ranger’s Whole Gang won him the title of Deathcaller.  Wraith managed to take Seeker without even trying, and spread those debuffs like candy.