The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Legacy of Destruction card?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Windfall
Windfall's picture
Legacy of Destruction card?

Hi, all, I'm new here; found SotM video game through the Tabletop Humble Bundle a year or two ago but only started playing it this last fall. I quickly grew addicted, bought both Season Passes, and am about halfway through the backlog of Letters Page episodes.

On the Inverse Universe Episode of the Letters Page, I could have sworn Christopher or Adam said that Legacy of Destruction was depicted on one card in the game. I've skimmed every card on the SotM video game and could only find Iron Legacy or The Dreamer's Dark Hero projection. (I couldn't find him on the Sentinels Wiki either). Does anyone know which card has Legacy of Destruction on it? I have a theory or at least head cannon that I want to check by seeing a picture of him.

Thanks!

"Great discoveries, whether of silk or gravity, are always windfalls. They happen to people loafing under trees."
— Jeffrey Eugenides Middlesex

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

Incap side of Heroic Luminary. Either version.

EDIT! Foil has him ripping through a wall to get Luminary. Standard has him surrounded by the Fearsome Five.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome to the forums!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Glad to have you join us here! :-D 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Windfall
Windfall's picture

Thanks! Just from the Letters Page I could tell that Sentinel Comics has an awesome fan base. Did not disappoint :)

I can't believe I didn't think of Heroic Luminary's incap side. The ONE hero in the whole game FROM the Inverted Universe. *facepalm*

My theory, btw, is that Legacy of Destruction uses the lantern symbol (which I now see he does, if a bit abstract interpretation) because just as Legacy's lantern connects him with Joseph Parsons and Paul Revere, LoD's lantern connects him with the Great Chicago Fire, which as legend has it, was started when a cow (or chaotic supervillian?!?!?!) kicked over a lantern in a barn. When I first heard of LoD, I immediately thought of that lantern and that the Parsons live in Chicago.

Cheers!

"Great discoveries, whether of silk or gravity, are always windfalls. They happen to people loafing under trees."
— Jeffrey Eugenides Middlesex

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Action Hero Stuntman is also from the Inverted Universe.  Not much about that universe in his incaps, though.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!