The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Intense Game against Citizen Dawn

1 post / 0 new
Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker
Intense Game against Citizen Dawn

So last night before hitting the bed I decided I would play a game against Citizen Dawn since it had been awhile. Was playing Unity, Tachyon, and Mr. Fixer in this heated battle in the Wagner Mars Base. Her initial start up were Anvil and Tears, then she drew Battery. So it begun the pain staken battle, I could not Damage anyone for the life of me and it just kept getting worse as Tears was making me discard cards left and right, not to mention her one-shot came out that made me discard another 2 cards. Mr. Fixer drew a Grease Gun and I was excited that I could get away from some damage since Winter and Dare were out, plus two ongoing that healed all citizens by 1, not too mention Dawn had discovered the Villianous Weaponry that was stashed away. So the Grease Gun was such good news, when all of a sudden Dawn played Devastating Aurora! So the pain continued on. Tachyon was able to let off a wimpy Light Speed Barrage dealing Anvil 4 points of damage, followed by a overdriving Mr. Fixer to deal presious Irreducible damage to take Anvil off the field. At which point the heroes health were already in the mid to low teens with Dawn at full health.

Fast-fowarding a bit to near the end, Tachyon had become incapacitated and leaving the other two getting knocked down to just 1 hp left. Unity had started building a small army of Mechanical Golems right around this point as well. But the knocked out Tachyon returned the wonderful Grease-Gun in Mr. Fixer's hand once again, freeing them from damage. That very next turn Unity slaps down a Stealth Bot, ready to save the day if Unity or Mr. Fixer ever get damaged. Unity eventually builds a super army of 9 bots, with the help of Tachyon every other turn. Two rapters, 2 defense platforms, Stealth Bot, Turret Bot, Swift Bot, Champion Bot, and a Bee-bot. Raptors dealt a huge 11 damage each. Within 4 rounds of Tachyon becoming incapacitated they had won! I'm just imagining though what if Mr. Fixer had both his Grease Guns in the trash pile? That would essentially allow it to be in play forever!