The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

How Many Powers Can Be Used in 1 Turn?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Mariner
The Mariner's picture
How Many Powers Can Be Used in 1 Turn?

You guys are good at theoretical nonsense turns, right?

I’m trying to figure out the maximum number of powers that can be used in one turn.  I’m thinking that our team needs to have Xtreme Argent, and Dark Watch Expatriette (see below).  I’ll also include Grandpa Legacy, Doctor Medico, and The Wraith.

Now, this is just my first thought, but:

Argent uses Lyra, to use Harp, to use his base power.  He passes it to Medico, who is fully set up.  Medico grants two powers to Wraith with Doctor’s Orders (1 from the card, and 1 from not healing 2+1 with Second Opinion).  Then, Medico uses Pulse, to give everyone another power.  Legacy gives one to Argent, who has now used 5 (his base and 4 instruments).  This gives Medico another play- which he uses for another Doctor’s Orders on Wraith. Expatriette aims.  Wraith does Wraith stuff.  Great!  Now, on the back end, Expatriette Unloads. Argent decides not to heal, and uses another power, to Scherzo on Medico, who saves himself with On the Brink, giving everyone one last power, for 21 total.

Any better ideas?

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

Maybe something involving Freedom 5 Tachyon repeatedly hitting Dynamic Siphons to give powers to Benchmark, Tempest and AA?

doppelgangerung
doppelgangerung's picture

If you throw Akash'thriya in there, and kick off the festivities with Akash'flora at the start of her turn, everyone gets an additional power use...

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Can probably do something with Stuntman too? I can't remember if Steal the Scene grants a Power use, for example...

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Pretty sure you can go infinite, maybe with Prime Wardens Captain Cosmic and/or Argent Adept, using, destroying, and re-playing cards with powers on them.  But I played around with it for a while and couldn't figure it out.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!