The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

How do the Pre-orders work?

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
SchrodingersCatBob
How do the Pre-orders work?

How do the pre-orders work from Greater Than Games?  Do you pay up front or shortly before it ships?  How hard is it to change a shipping address once it is ordered but before it ships?  Trying to balance a move some time later this year with ordering.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Payment is up-front. It's really easy to change the shipping address, though: You just send an email to with your order number and they'll update the address for you.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

SchrodingersCatBob

Thanks for the update.  Sounds good to me.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

No problem! I had to update mine after the previous pre-order. smiley

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Krayden006
Krayden006's picture

But will they actually ship it to you?  Without seeing you first, they may think you're dead.  Who knows.

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

Well...

I contacted Craig to update shipping on my order. Everything was good.

...until the package was delivered to my address in Michigan while I'm in Colorado. Luckily, I've got a cousin watching the house so the package got in the house instead of being left out for months.

Was really hoping for delivery before Christmas, as expected, since I got my son...addicted to the game over Thanksgiving.

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Greywind wrote:

Well...I contacted Craig to update shipping on my order. Everything was good....until the package was delivered to my address in Michigan while I'm in Colorado. Luckily, I've got a cousin watching the house so the package got in the house instead of being left out for months.Was really hoping for delivery before Christmas, as expected, since I got my son...addicted to the game over Thanksgiving.

Yeah, that was super unfortunate. It appears that several of the addresses that I updated in our system didn't get taken into account by FedEx. I'll be a little more forceful in the future.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

Like I said, house was being watched, so it got taken in.

Just can't play with it yet cheeky