The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Happy 4th of July!!!!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Happy 4th of July!!!!

Just thought I would share this:

About a year ago, I joined a local volunteer EMS organization, where every member is on call 24/7. Normally we only get medical calls, but this morning we got a call for a missing person. We organized at the last known location, and began a search. Each member was assigned a different area, and we went up and down every street and alley. Here's the good news, HE WAS FOUND!!!

I just hope that everyone is having a great day, and perhaps this piece of news made it a little better.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Very cool.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

Awesome.  I hope you all had a good Fourth, as well.

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Actually, my car was hit while parked, but I was just in such a good mood that he was found that I didn't care.

Starting to care a bit about it now.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

Pydro wrote:

Actually, my car was hit while parked, but I was just in such a good mood that he was found that I didn't care....Starting to care a bit about it now.

Ah...yeah...that sounds like a drag...

Oh well, at least you got to be a superhero for a little while.

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.