The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Gen Con Storyline Event

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
LACK OF SUBTLETY
Playtester
Gen Con Storyline Event

I have no idea of anyone on this board is signed up for my Sentinels Storyline Event on Friday night at Gen Con.

If any of you are, I look forward to seeing you there. I'll do my best to make it as fun for you as I can.

For anyone else going to Gen Con. Have a safe trip, and I hope to cross paths with you there and maybe get a game in.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Stop by the >G booth and you'll probably see a lot of us. smiley

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

How did your event go?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

LACK OF SUBTLETY
Playtester

arenson9 wrote:

How did your event go? 

The best people to ask that question are the players. From my perspective as organizer it was a lot of fun. 

All told, we had 15 players in three games. Games were often coming down to the wire on time so and there were some last minute wins. All three games reached "happy" endings so I guess I need to make it tougher if I do an event like this in the future.

Special thanks go out to Paul Bender for taking time out of a absurdly busy con to help me out with the decks needed to run the event and for providing me with promo cards as participation prizes.