The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Forum issues

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester
Forum issues

It appears that every time I reply to a topic and go back to the board index, it states there is an unread topic on whatever forum I posted to, showing my post as unread, and I am unable to mark it as read using any method I know of, until someone else makes a post.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

That is really bizzare.... I have not yet been able to reproduce the issue, but I'll look into it.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

I just tried to make a post with an attachment and received an error message telling me that the attachments directory isn't writable, so no attachments can be uploaded.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Spiff wrote:
I just tried to make a post with an attachment and received an error message telling me that the attachments directory isn't writable, so no attachments can be uploaded.

Sorry about that. I think I caused that in my earlier attempts to get the forum working. I think I may have fixed it. Let's see if I can attach something ...

Attachments: 

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Looks like attachments are working again.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Looks like my issue has been fixed now.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!