The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Finding Freedom, a SotM miniseries

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jgraygaming2
Finding Freedom, a SotM miniseries

A while back I started recording summaries of family's regular Sentinels of the Multiverse game (calling it Fighting for Freedom) here on the forums. Fighting for Freedom was a 7 part miniseries (run as 7 individual games) that recorded the efforts of Unity and the world's heroes to find the Freedom Five after they'd been lost somewhere in space and time. 

Someone suggested I put it together as a campaign people can download and play on their own, so I took a little spare time this morning and put together a PDF, changing the name to the more appropriate "Finding Freedom".

Finding Freedom requires ownership of most of the SotM expansions and mini-expansions. Of course, SotM is fully owned by Greater than Games and this PDF is in no way contesting copyright and trademark.

Here's the link to where you can download the file: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwzvhl9wnspisz8/FindingFreedom.pdf?dl=0

It is a PDF and should be fully compatible with the latest version of Acrobat Reader. If you have any problems or spot any errors that need correcting please let me know. Special thanks to GTG for making their art usable under Creative Commons rules.

Also, please let me know what you think! Feedback is always lovely.

Jgraygaming2

I seem to have posted this in the wrong forum. Could a friendly admin please direct it to the right place?

Jgraygaming2

Looking back through the document I found a few errors. Some typos and a few places where I messed up on putting graphics behind text on layers, and one place where I wanted to expand the white space between text and graphics. So, I made a few changes and uploaded a new version of the file. The old one has been removed. You can download the new one here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wgli2a63cal50d6/FindingFreedomv2.pdf?dl=0

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!