The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Evolution of Odd Allies Survey

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
SailaRotiart
Evolution of Odd Allies Survey

Handelabra sent out a survey today and this is about the question "If there is something not listed above that you would like to see in Sentinels of the Multiverse, tell us about it here."

My suggestion was a statistics age per hero/villain/environment wich records things like highest damage dealt in one turn, total games played, total games won, etc.

Do you like this suggestion? Or what other new feature (not listed) would you like to see in the game?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I just said Cauldron. :V

Because if they don't do it, and we get workshop support, there's gonna be a dozen different versions of it, in different states of being finished, and more different states of actually working.

bolnerap

Honestly, the options they had listed in the survey were more than enough for me. Statistics sound nice, but we've already got the global stats and being well into the multiple thousands of games played, I don't think I'm worried about personal stats at this point.

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

The Cauldron was the easy choice for me, and I get the feeling it's going to be the clear winner. *fingers crossed*

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!