The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 163 of the Letters Page: Writers’ Room: Ra: God of the Sun #225

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 163 of the Letters Page: Writers’ Room: Ra: God of the Sun #225

Elsewhere after seeing the title I suggested a Fanatic and Expat team up should be called Holy Hand Grenade
https://theletterspage.libsyn.com/episode-163-writers-room-ra-god-of-the-sun-255

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

"Does Writhe have eyelids?" is maybe the strangest question I have ever heard on this show.

And there have been some strange questions, lemme tell ya.

Escher

"Mister Fixer wasn't going to be a smoker by the time he became Darkwatch Mister Fixer. That Mister Fixer doesn't smoke."

That Mister Fixer doesn't even breathe.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

Yea, an episode inspired my my question.

New theory for cannon story that Christopher and Adam did not know yet-
The writers wanted to spin Set Back away from Freedom Five and were trying everything; Expatriet, Ra, and to be revealed 3 or 4 other Pete Risk team ups until they settled on Expat

Box destroyed, man turned into bug monster, Myriad is just a Scarab Lord redux

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I was thinking about possible connections to Myriad when they were talking about the Scarab Lord. :) Definitely sounds like there's at least a meta connection there.

Kid Radical

It wouldn't feel like comics without some villians who are somewhat overlappingly similar.

Not in a world where some companies have five or more evil Gorilla villians, more than one of whom is also a mob boss.