The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 148 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: D-List Heroes

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 148 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: D-List Heroes

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I feel this episode fulfills my desire to have C&A write an issue that was poorly received. There's just something beautiful about hearing Adam go, "I hate when comics do that, it's perfect!"

Barring the name already being used, of course, I can't believe they didn't name Xander Groovitation "Moonrock".

Okay, but I'm so mad they came up with "groovitational pull", because now I wanna use it. XD

Brian Jewett, I am very disappointed you didn't say "It was Tuesday." :(

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

There is a DC character with the alias Moonrock https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Rick_Jensen_(New_Earth)

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

AAAAHHHHH!!! :-o They didn't tell us Wipeout's future! :-( 

I know they did it on purpose and all, but dropping comments early in her segment about how she'd show up again as an adult but then not elaborating... :-\ So... evil.

And completely expected. X-D 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Yeah, I'm really interested to know the contents of that limited series. <.< Someone put it up for voting!

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

TakeWalker wrote:
Yeah, I'm really interested to know the contents of that limited series. <.< Someone put it up for voting!

Added to the list! :-D

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

liarliar
liarliar's picture

This was such a fun episode! I really liked all the digs at ambitious-but-rubbish comic-making, and the poorly-timed homages...delicious. It was kind of reminiscent of the Vertex episode, in a ‘why it failed’ sort of way