The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 136 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Naturalist Supporting Cast

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 136 of the Letters Page: Creative Process: Naturalist Supporting Cast

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Kind of weird that we got a whole episode for essentially five characters, some of whom don't show up much even in the only book they feature in. Then again, it was only about half an hour of airtime. And now we know what Adam's superpower is.

Darnit, there was something else interesting I wanted to comment on, but I forgot it. D: Typical.

liarliar
liarliar's picture

I really enjoyed this one! I like Naturalist as a character, but he sometimes feels quite disconnected from the rest of the Sentinels ‘verse, so having these characters around him really helps flesh out his life and his story.

I really love all the Secret Identity drama, with people knowing or eventually learning the secret...good stuff, and something we don’t get much of in Sentinels.

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Regarding the argument about who's the best at running a business: Both Chairman Pike and Maia Montgomery do a great job, but consider that Maia is only doing hers part-time!  She's managing a huge corporation, plus patrolling the streets at night, plus galavanting off with the Freedom Five, and her company is still successful.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!