The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 126 of the Letters Page: Writer's Room: Disparation Vol. 2 Issue #50

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 126 of the Letters Page: Writer's Room: Disparation Vol. 2 Issue #50

ANOTHER XTREME EPSIODE OF THE LETTERS PAGE TO HUNT YOU DOWN!

http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/episode-126-writers-room-disparation-vol-2-issue-50

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

This was pretty xtreme, not gonna lie.

What I want them to do is a bad issue. Like, not necessarily the one where Fanatic tries to embrace other religions, but something along those lines. Not every Sentinels Comics comic was a hit, after all, and I'd love to hear them go through the process of making something that fails spectacularly. :D

Powerhound_2000

Where is the Sentinel Comics Clone Saga?

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

Powerhound_2000 wrote:
Where is the Sentinel Comics Clone Saga?

*Proletariat theme music plays*
Yakutsk Nuclear Plant

I was not calling them out with the RPG being late just not wanting to spoil the adventure that has been played or read by anyone that would care
I also make spoiler warnings about what Luke learns in act3 of Empire Strikes Back as a joke

When will be get Citizens of the Void expansion for Spirit Island
if Extreme Dawn's citizens get power from the Void and the Void is a food allegory then we might get Citizens Peanut, Butter, and Jelly
Citizens Jam, Preserves, Compote, Marmalade, and Chutney too?

also so happy my 3rd question read on air. 4rth counting the one under my real name

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

Powerhound_2000

Proletariat doesn't count at the least.   And what happened in the Starter Kit is not a clone saga that lasted for years by any stretch 

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

TakeWalker wrote:
This was pretty xtreme, not gonna lie.
What I want them to do is a bad issue. Like, not necessarily the one where Fanatic tries to embrace other religions, but something along those lines. Not every Sentinels Comics comic was a hit, after all, and I'd love to hear them go through the process of making something that fails spectacularly. :D

Or something painfully dated. Like, I know of some Superman comics that seemed fine at the time but would be considered literal abuse these days, and that's not even going into the racist stuff.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

Well we do know of one other bad / dated story line in "Death of Anthony Drake" and the BK kids club of one note stereo types that were given instruments and tried to be new virtuosos  

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.