The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Episode 108 of the Letters Page: Lightspeed

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Episode 108 of the Letters Page: Lightspeed

Seems appropriate this is released the same day as the Sonic the Hedgehog trailer 

http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/episode108-lightspeed

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Yeah guys, good job on that timing! :P

Am I the only one who was blindsided by the reveal of Cold Shoulder? Like, what episode am I forgetting that she's already been talked about in? @_@

Also, that was like, the longest outro ever. XD It was great.

Someone needs to write in as Four Blade Battalions in a Bunker Suit, I mean, Bunker.

WalkingTarget
WalkingTarget's picture

TakeWalker wrote:

Am I the only one who was blindsided by the reveal of Cold Shoulder? Like, what episode am I forgetting that she's already been talked about in? @_@

We got that detail thrown in during the Incapacitation episode when discussing Tachyon's original card's incap side.

BrianleWolfhunt
Playtester

I'm fairly sure Cold Shoulder was mentioned at the end of the Absolute Zero ep, but at the time they made it seem like she was a post-multiverse villain. I was suprised she was involved here at all.

Cute biomancer story that actually shows off his planning powers, instead of failing and claiming that it was all according to plan.

WalkingTarget
WalkingTarget's picture

BrianleWolfhunt wrote:

I'm fairly sure Cold Shoulder was mentioned at the end of the Absolute Zero ep, but at the time they made it seem like she was a post-multiverse villain. I was suprised she was involved here at all.

We were told that Goodman's granddaughter was in the core Sentinel Tactics game materials. She wasn't named, but the "kinda pissed at the heroes" attitude was hinted at as well.

bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

BrianleWolfhunt wrote:

Cute biomancer story that actually shows off his planning powers, instead of failing and claiming that it was all according to plan.

Look, we all know that part of his plan is that the ultimate end goal of his plan is so far in the future that most people today won’t be around to see if it suceeds or fails.

if it works he was the true genius in charge all along,

if it fails, at least those pesky heroes aren’t around to see his ultimate plan fail.