The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Environments in Team Battles

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture
Environments in Team Battles

With Villains of the Multiverse right around the corner, I figured I would make a thread about this, because I'm interested in knowing:

What environments do you like fighting villain teams in or which ones seem more favorable in a team battle?

My favorite is probaly Dok'Thorath, just because the AoE attacks suddenly become a lot more nuetral instead of more detrimental to the heros

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Tomb of Anubis seems like a good one with a few instances of hitting all targets.   Realm of Discord seems like it would be bad for theories especially with Time Flies.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

The Court of Blood is my favorite.

I like Omnitron-IV and Freedom Tower a good bit, they really mess with the game.

Magmaria balances out really well vs. teams, I love Atlantis, but Pillars and Font of power are wicked.  The Kraken gets to stay out a lot though.

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Atlantis always makes me nervous because of Toxic Seaweed, I can't stand the damage but I hate discarding an entire hand (I mostly play solo)

Otherwise, I've found the Freedom Tower to be really hero friendly as well as the Mobile Defense Platform, of course, I'm generally so overwhelmed keeping track of things that I don;t have a lot of time to analyse things as accurately as others do.