The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Engine of War unlock discussion

200 posts / 0 new
Last post
JimmyTheCannon

PeterCHayward wrote:

Had a thought - what if it's something like "Have more cards in hand than any other player"? Or all other players combined?

I'm assuming you mean hero, since this can be unlocked in single player.

PeterCHayward
PeterCHayward's picture
Game Designer

"Player" is an in-game term. See: Argent Adept's cards.

Australian living in Toronto. I make a lot of games. http://about.peterchayward.com

JimmyTheCannon

PeterCHayward wrote:

"Player" is an in-game term. See: Argent Adept's cards.

Point. Just seems weird to use when there's only one player.

jorgenp

Yeah, I should have said Bunker's Player should have 10 cards in hand to be consistent with game terms too.

It's the players which have hands, not the heroes, and most cards seem consistent about it.  The distinction will be much more important when we get The Sentinels, given you then have one player with multiple heroes.

JimmyTheCannon

jorgenp wrote:

Yeah, I should have said Bunker's Player should have 10 cards in hand to be consistent with game terms too. It's the players which have hands, not the heroes, and most cards seem consistent about it.  The distinction will be much more important when we get The Sentinels, given you then have one player with multiple heroes.

Sure, but then if there's only one player, Bunker can have 0 cards in hand but Bunker's player can have 10.

jorgenp

JimmyTheCannon wrote:

jorgenp wrote:
Yeah, I should have said Bunker's Player should have 10 cards in hand to be consistent with game terms too. It's the players which have hands, not the heroes, and most cards seem consistent about it.  The distinction will be much more important when we get The Sentinels, given you then have one player with multiple heroes.

Sure, but then if there's only one player, Bunker can have 0 cards in hand but Bunker's player can have 10.

Yeah, it's confusing due to the game being played solo, but in game terms, the player of the video game is controlling multiple 'players' in the game.  Cards always refer to the player or 'you' when manipulating card draws and discards.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

Just unlocked EoW.  Played a little bit, not much, and drew lots of cards, including all the modes.  Incapped Bunker by letting Chrono-Ranger shoot him.  We were fighting Gloomy in Silver Gultch so that I could unlock GloomSpite at the same time.

Team was (in order) Bunker, TLT, Dark Visionary, AA, and Chrono-Ranger.

Maybe Tachyon (or Team Leader Tachyon) needs to be on the team?

Something like:

Lose to Iron Legacy, then win a game against another villain with a team including Bunker and Tachyon, but not Legacy.  Bunker must be incapped after drawing 10 cards (or all 3 modes, or all his Equipment)

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Just unlocked on iPad

Villain: Ambuscade

Environment: The Block

Hero Order:

Team Leader Tachyon

Base Ra

Chrono Ranger

Bunker

Notes

1) Bunker played Ammo Drop Auxuliary power Source

2) Bunker had all his mode cards in his hand

3) Prison Riot was never played

4) Bunker only one incapacitated

Unlocked when Ambuscade kicked the bucket

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Bowie
Bowie's picture
Playtester

UXM266 wrote:

Just unlocked on iPad

Villain:
Ambuscade
Environment:
The Block
Hero Order:
Team Leader Tachyon
Base Ra
Chrono Ranger
Bunker 

Notes1) Bunker played Ammo Drop Auxuliary power Source
2) Bunker had all his mode cards in his hand
3) Prison Riot was never played
4) Bunker only one incapacitated 

Unlocked when Ambuscade kicked the bucket 

Bunker incapped by the villain, by the environment, by a friendly?

Did he have any modes he played during the match?

Bowie S, pronounced like David, not like Knife, can be found in Minneapolis and has Monomaniacal Reverse Engineer d10
Death and the dice level all distinctions. -Samuel Foote

UXM266
UXM266's picture

eviltoon wrote:

UXM266 wrote:

Just unlocked on iPadVillain: AmbuscadeEnvironment: The BlockHero Order:Team Leader TachyonBase RaChrono RangerBunker Notes1) Bunker played Ammo Drop Auxuliary power Source2) Bunker had all his mode cards in his hand3) Prison Riot was never played4) Bunker only one incapacitated Unlocked when Ambuscade kicked the bucket 

Bunker incapped by the villain, by the environment, by a friendly?Did he have any modes he played during the match?

incapped by a hero.
No modes played. All were in his hand.

JimmyTheCannon

What about Bunker's position? We know that can be an unlock condition - one of Wraith's variants has to be in first position to be unlocked.

What position has everyone been playing Bunker in?

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture

He's been unlocked in both the first and the last position.  I doubt that that's it.

JimmyTheCannon

Arcanist Lupus wrote:

He's been unlocked in both the first and the last position.  I doubt that that's it.

Good to know.

Still looks like it's something to do with card draws or number of cards in hand, then.

mkettley86
mkettley86's picture

I'll repost here what I posted on Steam.

All right, just had my cousin unlock him against Omnitron on Mars. Team, in order, was F6 Tachyon, Haka, Bunker, and Ra. I took somewhat specific notes. Went under the assumption that Bunker had to lose to Iron Legacy, and no Legacy could be on the team, since the rest of the Freedom 6 had those requirements, and I can't imagine them being any different for him. Bunker skipped all of his turns.

-Round 1
Bunker took 1 damage, then 1 damage, then 1 damage from Omni with interpolation beam and card draws given from Tachyon with 2 fleet of foot and then her power, drawing 3 cards on her turn. On his turn, he took 1 damage, then 1 damage from drawing 2 cards.

-Round 2
Bunker took 1 damage from drawing a card on Tachyon's turn. Then drew another card on her turn with no damage due to hypersonic assault. Then drew 2 cards his turn.

-Round 3
He drew one card on Tachyon's turn, then 2 cards on his turn.

-Round 4
Same as round 3.

-Round 5
1 draw from Tachyon on her turn, 2 draws on his turn, took 3 damage from Ra on Ra's turn, then discarded upgrade mode and turret mode to get rid of environment cards.

-Round 6
1 draw from Tachyon, 2 draws on his turn, then discarded another turret mode and a recharge mode for environment.

-Round 7
2 draws on his turn

-Round 8
2 draws on his turn, and discarded 2 recharge modes for environment.

-Round 9
2 draws on his turn, then discard of external combustion for environment.

-Round 10
3 damage from Tachyon, then 1 draw on her turn, 2 draws on his turn, and discards of 2 external combustions and 1 decommissioned hardware for environment.

-Round 11
3 damage from Tachyon, then 1 draw on her turn, 2 draws on his turn, then 2 damage, then another 2 damage from the environment.

-Round 12
1 draw on Tachyon's turn, then 3 damage on Haka's turn, then another 3 damage on Haka's turn. 2 drarws on Bunker's turn, then discarded 2 upgrade modes and a recharge mode for the environment.

-Round 13
1 draw on Tachyon's turn, then 3 damage on Haka's turn for the incap. Had 1 adhesive foam grenade left in his deck, did not reshuffle ever, and had the following in his hand when he went down:
2 adhesive foam grenades
3 ammo drops
3 auxilary power sources
2 decommissioned hardwares
3 flak cannons
2 gatling guns
3 grenade launchers
3 heavy platings
3 maintenance units
2 omni-cannons
and 13 total cards in his discard pile, which were all of his mode cards (9), a decommissioned hardware, and all 3 external combustions. He used his incap power 3 times, but I don't think that matters, and Omnitron went down on Round 15. Bunker was the only one incapped. Hopefully this helps. My guess is it has to do something with drawing as well, maybe

Lose to Iron Legacy with Bunker
Win a game with Bunker as the only incapped hero, and no Legacy on the team
Draw each equipment and mode card at least once

I don't know. But hopefully someone can get something out of this so we can at least narrow it down.

Edit: And just realized how long this was. Sorry about that!

asmith5831

I just tried reproducing mkettley's result but did not get the unlock. Omnitron on Wagner Mars Base vs TL Tachyon, Haka, Bunker, Ra. Skipped every turn with Bunker, drew his entire deck, reshuffled once and ended up with all 40 cards in his hand. Incapped bunker on the same turn that Omnitron was defeated, but did not use Bunker's incap power. No unlock.

Then I tried Ambuscade in The Final Wasteland against TL Tachyon, Ra, Tempest, Bunker, and Visionary.  This time I drew Bunker's entire deck but made sure not to re-shuffle. I ended with all of his cards in hand with the following exceptions, which were in the trash thanks to Visionary using Enlighten:

External combustion (3)

Adhesive Foam Grenade (3)

Decommissioned Hardware (1)

So all of his ongoing, equipment, and mode cards were in hand when he was incapacitated. He went down, and on the same turn I used his incap power to let Visionary play Mind Spike to defeat Ambuscade. Still no unlock.

Anybody have any ideas what I missed? Is there something I did that's been ruled out already?

Edit:

Well thinking back it's possible that Bunker is the F6 member that I left out of my initial "lose to Iron Legacy" game and that I'm dumb for missing the initial step. Will report back once I check that condition...

Edit 2:

Yep, that was it. Went and lost to IL, then tried my second attempt over again and it worked no problem.

My proposal:

With Bunker on your team, lose to Iron Legacy. Then, defeat any villain in a game with Bunker on the team and no Legacy on the team. During that game, Bunker must draw all of his Mode and Equipment cards. Then Bunker must be incapacitated. Bunker may not shuffle his deck.

Ciffy
Ciffy's picture

Can confirm that asmith5831's strat worked. Only card I played the whole game was Ammo Drop to get card draw faster.

Lost to IL as normal. Then immediately played BBlade in The Block. TLT, Ra, Tempest, Bunker, Visionary. Went through environment deck once, saw lock down, and prison riot, etc, but the crux of it felt like drawing all of his equipment and / or modes.

Thanks!

deddragon
deddragon's picture
Playtester

I just unlocked, not sure if I have anything to add but I'll try.

1. Did the usual loss to Iron Legacy, won with no Legacy on the team. Team was Bunker, Tachyon(also unlocked F6 Tachyon this battle), Omnitron-X, and Tempest vs Baron Blade in The Block.

2. Unlike others, I did NOT skip ANY Bunker turns.

3. When Bunker was incapped I had 15 cards left in my deck, and the only cards in the trash were 2 copies of External Combustion. I had never reshuffled.

4. I had played and used Auxiliary Power Source twice, and the only cards still in play were Grenade Launcher, Ammo Drop, and Omni-cannon(no cards underneath and never used.)
Edit: I don't know if this matters but both Auxiliary Power Source were back in my hand due to Tempest using Reclaim From the Deep.

5. Because Tachyon and Ommi-X were around there was a little ongoing and environment destruction. 2 Living Force Field, Backlash Field, Defensive Displacement, and a Lockdown are what I remember.

6. Here's some numbers: 7 turns to incap, 21 cards drawn, 7 cards played, 14 additional turns to take down Blade(I stretched it out for the Tachyon unlock), Bunker took damage from 6 separate attacks (Blade Battalion, himself, Tempest, himself again, Block Guard, and finished off by Tachyon.)

Hope that's helpful.

Bowie
Bowie's picture
Playtester

ASmith's worked as predicted.

Vs. Ambuscade in Insula Primalis.

I did not skip Bunker turns.

Bunker was taken out by friendly.

Bunker had no cards in his deck (specifically to get all his equipment/ongoings drawn) but he never reshuffled.

At Bunker's death, Ambuscade had no cards out. At Ambuscade's death, he still had no cards out.

Took way too many turns.

Bowie S, pronounced like David, not like Knife, can be found in Minneapolis and has Monomaniacal Reverse Engineer d10
Death and the dice level all distinctions. -Samuel Foote

mightyschoop

This seems reasonable storywise. EoW is Fright Train in a salvaged Bunker armor. Draw all the equipment and kill Bunker. 

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Unfortunately, nobody over there expressed interest in my clever puns. So much for the age of Steam!

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

JimmyTheCannon

MigrantP wrote:

Unfortunately, nobody over there expressed interest in my clever puns. So much for the age of Steam!

Train puns can really derail a conversation.

So it's something to do with number of cards drawn, mode cards not being played/discarded, and/or copies of all equipment cards being drawn.

It's not incapping self, because others have unlocked him without doing that. It's not normal play, because others have unlocked him by skipping turns.

Kratos13

I initially thought it was draw all equipment cards (which is what I did for my unlock) but someone else disproved that.  I'm going to guess that it is draw X cards where someone needs to figure out the exact value of X by playing a game with X=5, if Bunker does not unlock, X = X + 1, repeat until unlocked to determine the value of X.

A_Scholar_and_a...

I GOT IT!  Just unlocked him and counted the cards I drew.

Lose a game to Iron Legacy with Bunker on your team.  Then win a game against any villain with Bunker on your team, but without Legacy.  Bunker must draw at least 25 cards and be incapacitated by the end of the game.

Booyah!

Ya'll are welcome!

(Just to be sure, can someone verify this for me?  I am worried I miscounted how many cards I drew.  I am probably wrong and just being an idiot on the internet so I can be put in my proper place.)

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

A_Scholar_and_a_Gentleman wrote:

I GOT IT!  Just unlocked him and counted the cards I drew.Lose a game to Iron Legacy with Bunker on your team.  Then win a game against any villain with Bunker on your team, but without Legacy.  Bunker must draw at least 25 cards and be incapacitated by the end of the game. Booyah! Ya'll are welcome!(Just to be sure, can someone verify this for me?  I am worried I miscounted how many cards I drew.  I am probably wrong and just being an idiot on the internet so I can be put in my proper place.)

I'll check it out on my iPad.  I haven't unlocked him there yet.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture

I've heard some reports that he doesn't need to be incapped.  Also, maybe only 20 cards are needed?  Check those first.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

I tried 2 games with 25.  But in the middle, since the first failed, I fought Iron Legacy again just in case, with Bunker in the lead position.

Successfully unlocked him on the second game.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

A_Scholar_and_a...

I suppose someone can try this without having Bunker KO'd first.  If that works, then the only requirement would be the 25 card draw.  I think Bunker would have to be incapped though, as in the Sentinels storyline the original Bunker dies, right?

jorgenp

You know, I wonder...  How about we try the number of cards being drawn to be either at least 21 or more than 21?

Either of these would tie into the "Buster" clue of the op... it would be referencing Blackjack of course!

And of course, add all the extra stuff about Iron Legacy/Legacy etc. that is present for all the F6 variants.

A_Scholar_and_a...

I am assuming 25 cards must not be it or they would have said something by now. Maybe it is just 21 and over? Anyone able to try?

robb8888

Just used asmith5831's method below verbatim (vs. Ambuscade in the Final Wasteland) and it worked.  Bunker did nothing the whole game but draw cards, and take extra draws from TL Tachyon.  I had his entire deck in his hand (except maybe 1-2 one-shots), didn't reshuffle, then had Tach incap him with a Lightspeed Barrage before finishing off Ambuscade.  No other heroes incapacitated.  So I think asmith5831 has it just about right: 

With Bunker on your team, lose to Iron Legacy. Then, defeat any villain in a game with Bunker on the team and no Legacy on the team. During that game, Bunker must draw all of his Mode and Equipment cards. Then Bunker must be incapacitated. Bunker may not shuffle his deck.  

Two thoughts though:

(1) Like the other unlocks, it doesn't seem to matter who incaps Bunker;

(2) I didn't reshuffle, just in case, but I'm not sure if that's a requirement -- do any of the other unlocks have a "no reshuffle" condition?

asmith5831 wrote:

I just tried reproducing mkettley's result but did not get the unlock. Omnitron on Wagner Mars Base vs TL Tachyon, Haka, Bunker, Ra. Skipped every turn with Bunker, drew his entire deck, reshuffled once and ended up with all 40 cards in his hand. Incapped bunker on the same turn that Omnitron was defeated, but did not use Bunker's incap power. No unlock. Then I tried Ambuscade in The Final Wasteland against TL Tachyon, Ra, Tempest, Bunker, and Visionary.  This time I drew Bunker's entire deck but made sure not to re-shuffle. I ended with all of his cards in hand with the following exceptions, which were in the trash thanks to Visionary using Enlighten: External combustion (3)Adhesive Foam Grenade (3)Decommissioned Hardware (1) So all of his ongoing, equipment, and mode cards were in hand when he was incapacitated. He went down, and on the same turn I used his incap power to let Visionary play Mind Spike to defeat Ambuscade. Still no unlock. Anybody have any ideas what I missed? Is there something I did that's been ruled out already?Edit:Well thinking back it's possible that Bunker is the F6 member that I left out of my initial "lose to Iron Legacy" game and that I'm dumb for missing the initial step. Will report back once I check that condition...Edit 2:Yep, that was it. Went and lost to IL, then tried my second attempt over again and it worked no problem. My proposal: With Bunker on your team, lose to Iron Legacy. Then, defeat any villain in a game with Bunker on the team and no Legacy on the team. During that game, Bunker must draw all of his Mode and Equipment cards. Then Bunker must be incapacitated. Bunker may not shuffle his deck.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture

I've heard of reports that he's been unlocked without being incapped.  That being the case, I'm guessing that it's either

With Bunker on your team, lose to Iron Legacy. Then, defeat any villain in a game with Bunker on the team and no Legacy on the team. During that game, Bunker must draw all of his Mode and Equipment cards.

or

With Bunker on your team, lose to Iron Legacy. Then, defeat any villain in a game with Bunker on the team and no Legacy on the team. During that game, Bunker must draw at least 20 cards.

jorgenp

Or possibly your second one there with "over 21" instead of "at least 20".  I still have to wonder if this is Bunker busting out...

One more potential one:

With Bunker on your team, lose to Iron Legacy. Then, defeat any villain in a game with Bunker on the team and no Legacy on the team. During that game, Bunker must have over 21 cards in hand.

And if we have close to it, but we just don't have the correct number for the number of cards, I would hope we are given a hint that we are close...

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

None of those are correct, but also keep in mind that throwing out random guesses without evidence does not count as figuring it out.

jorgenp

Do we have anyone left that has not unlocked it and is willing to do several tests to remove some of our misconceptions, then?

What we seem to know so far, if we trust everyone, is that:

• Bunker apparently doesn't need to be incapped, but he may be.
  • Bunker doesn't need to play any cards.
  • There is no reliance on cards in Bunker's trash.
  • The Iron Legacy/Legacy rules are probably in play, as they are with everyone else on the Freedom Six (and if not, then that's just evil).
  • The variant is unlocked when the villain is defeated.
  • Position of Bunker does not matter.

Thus, I can only see two other potential conditions for the unlock:

• It's somehow related to drawing cards, but we haven't determined the correct method yet.
  • It's something we never thought of, such as Bunker must have fewer remaining hit points than all other hero targets, or something.  This would explain why our strats where he is the only incapacitated hero would work.

We need more info from those that have achieved the unlock without incapping Bunker.  Can anyone provide some insight into the players that unlocked him this way?  The log files would be invaluable in this case.   Failing that, we need some volunteers to do some tests, making note of exactly what cards are drawn and slowly increasing that number.  Having both failed and successful lists of drawn cards is the only way I think we can solve this one.

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

Game 1: Bunker loses to Iron Legacy.

Game 2: 10 cards drawn, 13 in hand at game end (way too few, but the game was going to end either way, so I took out the villain)

Game 3: 16 cards drawn, 20 in hand at game end (not all Equipment, not all Modes), Bunker lowest health (4HP), no unlock.

Game 4: 17 cards drawn, 21 in hand at game end (not all Equipment, not all Modes), Bunker second-lowest health (21HP), no unlock.

I'll edit as I go.

EDIT: What the heck? All my edits have vanished! (Got to 21 drawn, 25 in hand)

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture

Bunker has been unlocked in multiple different positions on the team, and with non-overlapping teams.

JimmyTheCannon

I don't have him unlocked yet but I don't really have time to futz around with it, sadly.

Jimeni
Playtester

Arcanist Lupus wrote:

I've heard of reports that he's been unlocked without being incapped. 

Where did you hear these reports, do you recall?

Kratos13

I'll admit I haven't kept track of all reports recently but at the time I was trying to unlock Bunker, I never saw anyone unlock Bunker with him not incapped.

Someone on Steam just unlocked with only 12 cards drawn, mostly equipment (8).  Others did report having drawn more than 12 cards with no unlock.  Therefore it is a bit more than simply drawing X cards.  Either drawing X Equipment cards, drawing specific cards or having X cards in hand (or X Equipment cards in hand).

Edit: Just occurred to me, if Bunker is incapped he will not have cards in hand.  Should be draw X Equipment cards or draw certain specific cards.  Again, a systematic (if tedious) way to determine X is to start with X =1. If no unlock, X=X+1 and repeat until unlocked.  You can control X by either unchecking Game Option Automatically Draw Cards or use Turret Mode after drawing X Equipment cards.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

I would recommend you take any reports that do not have screenshots or logs with a grain of salt.

UXM266
UXM266's picture

MigrantP wrote:

I would recommend you take any reports that do not have screenshots or logs with a grain of salt.

Salt! That's a clue!

jorgenp

OK, I think we should add Bunker being incapped back to the list for now.  I have not seen any of those reports myself, whereas we know that Bunker being incapped works.

So perhaps the first procedure we need to figure this out is:

1. Ensure you've lost to Iron Legacy with Bunker on the team.
  2. Set up a series of fights that include Bunker and don't include Legacy in whatever other situation you prefer.
  3. In each fight, have Bunker just skip his play and power phases until he has drawn X cards and then incap him, taking note if you have drawn 1 of each Equipment and/or 1 of each Mode.
  4. Go on to defeat the villain, continuing to skip Bunker's turns.

If this works, we can then use the information discovered to test whether the same conditions will work with Bunker not incapacitated.

If anyone hasn't unlocked but does not have the patience to sit through several battles trying to unlock him, we could use your help to just try the above and at least get Bunker's deck to shuffle before incapping him.  This will show if the strategy works at all, but of course, your job is then done as you've unlocked him and can't help any more.

Kratos13

It's not draw one of each Equipment. That was my guess but others including the latest report on Steam unlocked without that.

That Steam game also did not draw all Modes.

armadagon
armadagon's picture

I don't think I posted about it here yet, so here is my video where I unlock Engine of War Bunker vs Gloomweaver at The Block.  Bunker had 6 cards in play, including Omni Cannon and Turret Mode, 11 cards in discard after firing a 3-card Omni Cannon salvo, 18 cards in hand, and 5 cards left in deck before being incapped by a Block Guard.  Just over a full round then passed, and I got the unlock via defeating Gloomweaver through damage by Omnitron X's components during his Start of Turn.  Maybe someone can use it to figure out some detail I might have glossed over.

My Livestream - Streaming every Thursday from 9 to Midnight

My YouTube Archive - Missed the stream?  Catch up here!

LewdDolphin21
LewdDolphin21's picture
Playtester

I unlocked him. I played Ambuscade vs. Team Leader Tachyon, Omnitron-X, The Argent Adept, and Bunker in Pike Industrial Complex. Bunker skipped all of his play and power phases and drew a total of 18 cards. In order, they were:

Heavy Plating
Flak Cannon
Adhesive Foam Grenade
Turret Mode
Ammo Drop
Ammo Drop
Omni-Cannon
Adhesive Foam Grenade
External Combustion
Recharge Mode
Adhesive Foam Grenade
Auxiliary Power Source
Auxiliary Power Source
External Combustion
Ammo Drop
Recharge Mode
Auxiliary Power Source
Grenade Launcher

Unfortunately, the log omits what his starting hand was. Bunker discarded 0 cards and had 0 cards in his trash. Ambuscade incapped him. The game was won the next round (not the same round as he was incapped).

If you want to wade through my game log, read here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mwojnkgf8xr7h0t/output_log.txt?dl=0

My guesses on unlock condition:

Lose a game to Iron Legacy with regular Bunker on the team. Then, defeat any villain with regular Bunker and without a Legacy on the team. Bunker must be incapacitated and must have at least 20 cards in his hand upon incapacitation.

Lose a game to Iron Legacy with regular Bunker on the team. Then, defeat any villain with regular Bunker and without a Legacy on the team. Bunker must be incapacitated and have fewer than 20 cards in his deck upon incapacitation.

Attachment(s): 
Kratos13

After reading the F6 bio info, I feel what makes sense from a story point of view is to either draw X Equipment cards or have X Equipment cards in hand before Bunker is incapped (in order for Tachyon to salvage a new suit for F6 Bunker).

Looks like LewdDolphin21 drew 7 Equipment cards.  If this theory is correct, the proper, if tedious, method to determine X is to start with X=1, if no unlock, X=X+1 and repeat until unlocked.  You can control X exactly by either playing Turret Mode or unchecking Game Option Automatic Card Draw after drawing X Equipment cards.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The unlock condition will be revealed by a Squish Goal on the Kickstarter campaign, if it isn't discovered here first!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/handelabra/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-the-video-game-season/posts/1559352

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Unlock condition revealed for squish goal https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/handelabra/sentinels-of-the-multive...

You can thank Christopher for these unlock conditions.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Pages