The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Editor’s Note #39

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Editor’s Note #39

Fresh off the presses http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/editors-note-39

Upcoming Schedule:

• Tuesday, March 3rd: Episode #136 - Creative Process: Naturalist supporting cast
  • Tuesday, March 10th: Episode #137 - Writer's Room: Chrono-Ranger in Feudal Japan
  • Tuesday, March 17th: Episode #138 - Writer's Room: Hero/Villain team-up
  • Tuesday, March 24th: Editor’s Note #40
  • Tuesday, March 31st: Episode #139 - Creative Process: Absolute Zero’s villains

Recording Schedule:

• Thursday, March 5th: Episode #138 - Writer's Room: Hero/Villain team-up
  • Friday, March 20th: Editor’s Note #40
  • Friday, March 27th: Episode #139 - Creative Process: Absolute Zero’s villains

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I made an exclamation aloud at "She loves the god, not the man."

Like, can we just stop to think about how charged a statement that is? Like, dang! Is it just me? Love it.

Sea-Envy
Sea-Envy's picture

TakeWalker wrote:
I made an exclamation aloud at "She loves the god, not the man."
Like, can we just stop to think about how charged a statement that is? Like, dang! Is it just me? Love it.

so happy my question lead to something good. re-listening after sending this one in I heard the episode where they first said she did not care about Blake

The mountain watches the freedom of the sea and cries. The sea looks at the stability of the mountain and sighs.

Windfall
Windfall's picture

YAY! Christopher and Adam were reading MY LETTER to me in this one :D First time it's happened ^_^

"Great discoveries, whether of silk or gravity, are always windfalls. They happen to people loafing under trees."
— Jeffrey Eugenides Middlesex