The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Editor’s Note 31

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Editor’s Note 31

Mostly touches on subjects from last month’s editor’s note and a few other topics http://theletterspage.libsyn.com/editors-note-31

Upcoming Schedule:

• Tuesday, July 2nd: Episode #115 - Wraith’s Rogue Gallery
  • Tuesday, July 9th: Episode #116 - Creative Process: Shear Force
  • Tuesday, July 16th: Editor’s Note #32
  • Tuesday, July 23th: Episode #117 - First Ever Writer's Room!
  • Tuesday, July 30th: A week off due to Gen Con!

Recording Schedule:

• Friday June 28th: Episode #115 - Wraith’s Rogue Gallery
  • Friday, July 5th: Episode #116 - Creative Process: Shear Force
  • Friday, July 12th: Editor’s Note #32
  • Friday, July 19th: Episode #117 - First Ever Writer's Room

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

"La Cucaracha" destroyed me. XD

I shall continue to spell it "Baal-Tyrannowrack" and assume he is a giant, angry dinosaur.

...Or Baltor Anorak, and assume he is comfy and warm in the winter.

FearLord

Awesome! Finally the Wraith’s Rogues Gallery! Must try and get a question in for that one!

Trajector
Trajector's picture

I think the Writers' Room format will be interesting. My favorite part of this podcast is hearing Christopher and Adam tell stories - I think that's why I liked the OblivAeon episodes best, why I like the questions that unexpectedly provoke 20-minute stories, and why the Patreon votes have been focusing on such granular topics, as Christopher put it. Anything that lets C&A punch up the storytelling while giving them a mechanism to build up content for future games sounds good to me!

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Speaking of Gen Con, if anyone is going to be there and doesn't have a question they want to ask (and therefore would be willing to ask one on my behalf) I would very much appreciate it.

It's one I've been wondering for a while, and I HAVE sent it in, but it's unimportant enough that they probably won't address it unless it's asked live. (In fact, they just had an episode involving the character it's about, so I'm pretty sure they decided to ignore it.) And thanks to my unpredictable work schedule and tight financial situation, I can't make it myself.

If not that's fine, but if someone is willing to do that for me I would appreciate it a lot!

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector