The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Completionist Guise and the merakle of life

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Missingno
Missingno's picture
Completionist Guise and the merakle of life

So I was having a Voss fight and Ra was having not a fun time.  He went down early in the fight.   Nothing unusual there, right?  Welllll Completionist Guise was there.  While Ra was incapped I decided to use Guise's base power on him and swap out Setting Sun Ra with Base Ra.  When I did that HE CAME BACK TO LIIIIIIFE...as an unknown HP target (looks like he started out with 28) that still used incap abilities.  Gonna file a bug report, but here's a log of the amusing interaction.

https://pastebin.com/Y9Vc6YXh

I'll put things in here later.

BrianleWolfhunt
Playtester

Ok, didn't go through the whole thing, but I imagine the only appropriate thing to do at this point is for Guise to switch to Santa Guise and proclaim a christmas miracle. 

Missingno
Missingno's picture

BrianleWolfhunt wrote:
Ok, didn't go through the whole thing, but I imagine the only appropriate thing to do at this point is for Guise to switch to Santa Guise and proclaim a christmas miracle. 

Gatdangit I should have done that. Though granted Guise himself kinda got smacked before he could change himself. Voss was not nice that day. Haka and Wraith were still fine though!

I'll put things in here later.