The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Comic Con news

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester
Comic Con news

So Comic Con has come and gone. Did anybody go? Who am I kidding? like any of us have that kind of money.

Is there anything that was revealed that's got people excited. I for one was surprised by the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 announcement. It just makes me more excited for the first one.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

I did not follow it at all.

The only thing I saw was a video of R.D. Jr throwing roses into a crowd. The man knows how to play to a crowd.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Gaurdians 2 was a surprise. It seems they are starting to count their chickens before they hatch, though early reviews say the first one will be pretty awesome. And the Avengers series of movies have been getting better with each release (well, Ironman 3 was kinda "meh" for me). I need more Hulk though, which brings me to my next point.

Hulk vs Hulkbuster will be in Age of Ultron. Yeah, I squeeled like a school girl upon seeing the leaked still. You gotta understand, I LOVE the Hulk, just as much as I love Wolverine and Bats. I would scream in the ear of the cutest kitten I could find for a Wolrd War Hulk movie. 

I was disapointed in the lack of Mass Effect news. They have me chomping on the bit for even a smidgen of something substancial. Seriously, I don't give a Plauge-Rats arse about the Mako, give me something we can start digging into.

Other than that I didn't follow much other news.

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture

I personally liked the Arrow season 3 trailer, but then I'm a suckler for arrow

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

I was surprised and delighted by the announcement that you can now download backups to the ecomics you've "bought" from Comixology/Amazon now, at least from the indie producers, not Marvel and DC (of course).

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm