The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Chaos Lord and Kaargra

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kratos13
Chaos Lord and Kaargra

So I'm assuming Handelabra did their homework so this is more just confirmation:

The Title Chaos Lord states when a Player plays more than 3 cards in one turn, place this title under that player's Hero Character Card...

I guess there is some fine print here that states that the Villain counts as a Player, Title cards are played by the Villain and the title goes to either the Villain Character target card or the Villain card with the highest HP?

I had Chaos Lord go to Impassable Andolin (Kaargra was not flipped) on Kaargra's turn who played two cards plus a Title card after a target was destroyed.

jorgenp

If so, I think that's an error.  Kaargra doesn't have a "Hero Character Card" and she shouldn't count as a Player if you ask me.

Are you sure she didn't play Bloodswarn Judgement?  It automatically puts the Title on top of the deck under the Villan target with the highest HP.  That card sounds much more logical as the method by which a Villain target could get Chaos Lord.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

Kratos13 wrote:

I had Chaos Lord go to Impassable Andolin (Kaargra was not flipped) on Kaargra's turn who played two cards plus a Title card after a target was destroyed.

I've had the same thing happen to me. And no, wasn't from Bloodsworn Judgement.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

If you are sure it's not Bloodsworn Judgement or her Advanced rule, please send us screenshots and logs if possible to .

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Kratos13

MigrantP wrote:

If you are sure it's not Bloodsworn Judgement or her Advanced rule, please send us screenshots and logs if possible to feedback@handelabra.com.

I'm sorry I didn't save a screenshot.  Will try and replicate. I'm very certain Bloodsworn Judgement was not played.  I'll admit, a lot of things happened that villain turn so it wasn't easy to keep track of everything but things I know for sure:

Most definitely not Advanced (I won the game!)

Occurred during the Villain turn

Chaos Lord was in play the round before the Villain turn (because I was hoping I could earn it with Tachyon or Chrono Ranger but didn't).

Kaargra was not a target before or after the Villain turn.

The Environment was the Block.

Heroes were Team Leader Tachyon, Chrono Ranger, Skyscraper and Expatriette (no one incapped before or after Villain turn)

I did not destroy any Ongoings or Equipment (I remember doing so early in the game for Bloodsworn Judgement).

A target was destroyed and a Title played during the Villain turn (sorry lost track by whom on what at this point).

If I can replicate, will note better details and send to feedback e-mail.

Thanks!