The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Champions Online

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Koga
Koga's picture
Playtester
Champions Online

http://co.perfectworld.com

I've seen at least one other person here that plays Champions Online. Figured I'd post this to see who else plays, maybe we could group up in-game on some missions. CO is a great place to take screenshots for custom heroes, especially if you got a freeform character. I have a Lifetime Membership myself so I play the game from time to time, especially when making a new character for SotM.

My handle in CO is Koga_Wolfe. Send a friend invite if you want.

I also created a chat channel for us so we don't have to be in same Supergroup to chat together.
Channel name: SotM

Sentinels was taken already and Sentinels of the Multiverse was too long to fit.

Card Templates
Champions Online: Koga_Wolfe

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

I play every now and again. I went ahead and shot you a friend request. Most of my characters are lvl 25 and lower, only one is higher and she is level 40. Haven't played much since the revamp so some of my characters still need to get their powers in order again.

Being a lifetime subscriber is great, isn't it? By the way, even though it may be a little obvious my handle is RonwayX.

lugaru
lugaru's picture

I have it but I dont play it anymore, I just keep it around as a fancy chacter generator. I did not do lifetime so I'm afraid to load up my characters and convert them to silver.

That said right now I am taking screen shots of alternate versions of the Sentinels heroes and villains, for my own weird and terrible alternate Character cards.

Koga
Koga's picture
Playtester

I got my lifetime sub about 2 years ago when the game was in beta, when it was cheaper, just $200. I missed out on too many veteran rewards in City of Heros and wasn't gonna miss out again, plus I kept coming back to CoH again and again so I knew I'd be doing the same with CO and it would be worth it in the long run. I love games with great character customization.

Card Templates
Champions Online: Koga_Wolfe