The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Card Sleeves

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
tigerclaw32
Card Sleeves

I was just thinking that since the SotM has completed its stuff and every card has been released, Do you think anyone would be interested in a set of sleeves for all the decks where the back of the sleeves match the back of the hero/villian/enviroment deck?

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

That might make me actually want to sleeve my cards... :-D 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

tigerclaw32

That was my thinking. I want to sleeve my cards to keep them undamaged, but I enjoy the individual designs of each heros deck to do so.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

tigerclaw32 wrote:

That was my thinking. I want to sleeve my cards to keep them undamaged, but I enjoy the individual designs of each heros deck to do so.

Have you considered clear sleeves?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

XtremeGuardian

That would be pretty cool... I just got all of my Dice Throne Season 2 KS stuff and the custom character sleeves for each deck are gorgeous with a more character customized art piece for the sleeve. The deck backs are nice but they are less character oriented and more expansion oriented. I would support a custom sleeve project if it gave the decks a little bit extra.

tigerclaw32

I have, but I play the game a fair amount and most clear sleeves have a tendancy to rip when the deck gets shuffled on a regular basis.*

*Note the sleeves I tried where ultra pro clears

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Are those ultra pro clears penny sleeves? I use premium sleeves and have had, I think, just one problem with a sleeve splitting.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel