The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Card art scavenger hunt

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
cnranger
Card art scavenger hunt

So I was looking at the back of the Villains manual, where it shows first villain turn, first hero turn, second villain turn, etc. and I recognized that the art was from the cards in this set. So I went on a little hunt to find which cards the art is pulled from.

One problem, the Third Hero, i think, is Visionary (and Dark Visionary at that) I could not find that picture anywhere in the cards that came with Villains, I'm sure its in there somewhere, right?

Could anyone help?

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Haven't seen the rulebook, but I would check the incap art.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

cnranger

Good advice but I already thought of that, the Tachyon image is from incap art and Nightmist is from an environment. Still no luck with Visionary though.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

*shrug* I thought I remember an incap that had Dark Visionary. Guess I was wrong or it didn't match.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

cnranger

Citizen Hammer's incap art has Dark Visionary, but its more of an astral projection with six arms. Its actually pretty interesting art, is it in her mind since regular visionary has a projection there too? If not where are they and how did that get there? So you are remembering correctly.

TimCosing
Playtester

Is that all you found in the rulebook?

Animus
Animus's picture
Playtester

TimCosing wrote:

Who is the first hero in that set up on the back of the VotM rulebook? Because that sure looked like Ermine to me, not a hero.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

Animus wrote:

TimCosing wrote:

Who is the first hero in that set up on the back of the VotM rulebook? Because that sure looked like Ermine to me, not a hero.

It's Rogue Agent KNYFE.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

To answer the original question, that image of Dark Visionary on the back of the rule book looks to be from Progeny's Hour of Reckoning.