The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

card art

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
cauthon
card art

Hey. I really like what you guys are doing at GTG. By far, SotM is the greatest game, of all time.

I was wondering if I could ask a favor. I have a card I've been working on creating for my girlfriend for a bit now and am currently working on the front. I've run into a problem though. I can't seem to get a quality image of the back art of the card, even scanning it. I have one in mind, but I'm hesitant to say which one out loud (I know that she is probably reading this at some point). 

So, I ask, or beg if you would like, would it be possible to get a .png or something of the back of a certain deck?

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain ... Time to roll the dice

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

In case it isn't clear, what Christopher means is to send him a message and he'll get you taken care of. Cuz he's awesome in that way. Amongst others. laugh

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

Yup! I failed at sentences. Thanks, Rabit!

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Nah, you are exceptionally busy. And rightfully so! smiley Don't stress it... cool

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)