The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Bug found in video game

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Andy7675
Bug found in video game

If you play Writhe's deck stop card, the Grasping Shadow-Cloak (using the effect) to make villains unable to play cards, then use Santa Guise's incapacitated power to flip the Grasping Shadow-Cloak facedown, the effect stays in play and the villain is permanently unable to play cards.

Was messing around against Citizen Dawn. She got an Aurora on the turn while she was invincible with five minions, nuking my Naturalist tank cards. Guise, Tachyon and Ra get killed instantly by her full field of minions with no guard. Writhe (variant) and Naturalist (variant) survive both with literally 1 hp. Use naturalist shenanigans to make him have like 20 hp again and kill every one of Dawn's minions and blow up all the ongoings. Use Writhe's Shadow-Cloak to prevent Dawn (back to regular form after the big turn) from playing cards. Dawn's turn, i live. Guise is before Writhe. Use Guise's "War Rages On" to make Naturalist pull more shenanigans, and flip over the Shadow-Cloak (it's not going to help anymore, to my knowledge.) Fast forward to Dawn's turn- She doesn't play a card. Huh? Cool. Let the game run for a few turns, and turns out Dawn continues to be unable to play cards until Shadow-cloak leaves play, even though it's facedown.

Bug? Intended interaction? I assume not, as the text on the Shadow-Cloak should not apply while facedown.

Feel free to leave comments (If i can't contact the bug fixers on this forum, where can i do that?)

Sentinels broke.

"Wait, i have to do WHAT to unlock that? How the heck did the community figure THAT one out?"

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Submit a bug to Handelabra 

http://handelabra.com/contact/

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....