The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Booth Number?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Orphanleni
Orphanleni's picture
Playtester
Booth Number?

I have the Guidebook app set up for PAXEast and I have noticed that neither Greater Than Games or Sentinels of the Multiverse is showing up on the exhibitor list. Now this might just be an oversite or maybe that update hasn't dropped yet but I was hoping you knew where the boys will be on the floor this year.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Good question ...

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We are at booth 1101 / 1102 in the Tabletop area.

We have had an enormous amount of difficulty with the organization of the Tabeltop section this year. It has been one frustration after another, and this is but the most recent. It is unfortunate, because typically the PAX's are far and away the best shows we attend.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Orphanleni
Orphanleni's picture
Playtester

Thank you kind sir. Hopefully this means they're giving the tabletop area the treatment it deserves and that the frustrations are simply growing pains.