The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Anyone else having trouble with iOS?

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
waedens
Playtester
Anyone else having trouble with iOS?

I have a season pass and have tried to restore purchase several times. I keep getting to 80% and then it stops. It eventually goes back to the normal restore purchase screen, but no new heroes, environments or villians are in the menu screen. They are all in the multiverse descriptions though and I have the new "organize" button. Anyone else seeing this?

jorgenp

Is it possible you've accidentally turned off the Wrath of the Cosmos content in the Organize box?  If the icon for the set is greyed out, then those options won't appear.

jajd2c

I'm on iOS, and I haven't noticed any problems like that.

waedens
Playtester

jorgenp wrote:

Is it possible you've accidentally turned off the Wrath of the Cosmos content in the Organize box?  If the icon for the set is greyed out, then those options won't appear.

It is greyed out! I have never touched it and I can't get it to "un-grey". I can tap on the other icons to turn them on and off just fine. Anyone know how much free space I need for the installation? Maybe it didn't fully install. I have 3 GB free. I would think that is plenty...

waedens
Playtester

After multiple re-downloads it has mysteriously started to work. Don't know what happened,but don't care now that it is working.

PS - I blame Apple. 

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

I'm having an issue where it's not responsive when trying to select decks. I can't scroll the Villains, and it added an hero that I didn't choose.
It seems very, very slow...
I too blame apple

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Jimeni
Playtester

UXM266 wrote:

I'm having an issue where it's not responsive when trying to select decks. I can't scroll the Villains, and it added an hero that I didn't choose.
It seems very, very slow...
I too blame apple

Yeah. On both me and my wife's iPad, it's very sluggish when choosing decks for a new game. It's difficult ... And sometimes near impossible ... to scroll through all the decks. And then sometimes a hero or villain will pop in when all you're trying to do is scroll past them. Turning off decks, so there's less to choose from, helps a lot ... though limiting.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

We are working on that for an update, it only affects certain older iPad models. As a workaround you can try scrolling slowly.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Pulseglazer
Playtester

MigrantP wrote:

We are working on that for an update, it only affects certain older iPad models. As a workaround you can try scrolling slowly.

That tends to not help. It just freezes.

poypoyking

Yeah, not really playable for me here.  First generation ipad mini.  I guess I will wait until they figure out what the issue is.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The #ScrollGate issue has been a priority for us and we are and we've been able to solve the problem. We're submitting an update to Apple right now and hopefully it will be available to you soon.

In the meantime, we have created a small web page that you can open on your iPad and use to set up and launch a game. Here is the link:

http://sentinelsdigital.com/scrollgate

Thanks for your patience as we resolve this problem!

Jimeni
Playtester

MigrantP wrote:

The #ScrollGate issue has been a priority for us and we are and we've been able to solve the problem. We're submitting an update to Apple right now and hopefully it will be available to you soon. In the meantime, we have created a small web page that you can open on your iPad and use to set up and launch a game. Here is the link: http://sentinelsdigital.com/scrollgate Thanks for your patience as we resolve this problem! 

Awesome ... Thanks. That web page works great ... Just used it to launch a game.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

Version 1.8.1 is now available in the App Store!

morph147

MigrantP wrote:

Version 1.8.1 is now available in the App Store!

thanks MigrantP

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

waedens
Playtester

Seems to work perfectly now!

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

waedens wrote:

Seems to work perfectly now!

For me too! Everything is perfect for me on my iOS. Thanks Handelabra Team for all your hard work and dedication to making the fickle fans give you more tokens in the favour pool!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....