The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

anyone else getting terrible lag when playing with Argent Adept

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
anyone else getting terrible lag when playing with Argent Adept

A few days ago they updated the iPad app on my mini and noticed whenever I use Argent Adept, and I need to select a target, It takes up to 2 minutes to allow me to choose options. This only happens for Argent Adept however. closed all the apps on the game but Sentinels and still going on. Wondering if anyone else noticed this before filing a report

Believe the game was argent adept, with 5 heroes total againist the matriach in Insula Primis was the game I noticed it but have noticed it a couple other games too.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I've noticed some slowness anytime I play or use soemthing which has a lot of targets or options to select.   Impromptu Invention is a card I feel like it takes longer. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

morph147

yes I have noticed it Powerhound in the past and I figured that was the case. But I have noticed it being extremely extremely bad whenever I play with Argent Adept since the last update and only Argent Adept. I belive another hero did some target everything stuff during the game and it was a snap of the figures to allow me to select. This is what I am concerned with.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it