The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Any news on when WoTC pre-orders should be shipped?

225 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

I'm a JZ in Los Angeles and Houston (one for home and one for my college club).  We'll see which one arrives first.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

ehh, good luck there bro.

(edit because these are 2 separate thoughts, but I had them in the same line like they were connected. They aren't.)

I'm just waiting on the FedEx truck, here. It likes to show up at a different time every time, but I think appx. 10 minutes from now is when it usually shows up. That or 4 hours.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

cyberknight

Just got mine this morning , I'm in Iowa.

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

cyberknight wrote:

Just got mine this morning , I'm in Iowa. 

Did you put a gaming table in a cornfield in order to facilitate its arrival?

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Mine has arrived! Spoiler sheet will be updated over the next few days. I have company until Monday AM.

Veebeebee

Man, I'm getting jealous of all you guys, haha. Did you get any kind of shipping notice or did it just show up?

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I haz a jealous.

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

cyberknight

Lol , sooo Funny. And It just showed up no email.about 10 an central time 

cmschex
Playtester

I got an email (for the first time ever with a GtG pre order shipment).  ETA is Tuesday down here in Central Texas

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

ok but what are your NAMES!? They go in alphabetical order, I'm sure of it.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

-- Trajector

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

It's not order of order placement. Based on my household, it's likely not first names. Last name vs geography doesn't help, as that's D vs about 3 hours drive.

afaik there was no email.

cacophonicrequiem

I didn't get anything today... and my first name is Dave, my last name begins with a B.. so I'd be pretty early on the list to receive if that was the case. I was also one of the earlier order placers.. I think. I might be wrong on that (I can barely remember my own name some days...).. but I'm pretty sure I was.

So I'm without for the day. Which is sad.

I really am dying to look at Guise's deck and Wager Master. And everyone else. But those 2 in particular.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Don't think I'll get my copy today but then again FedEx is hard to judge for delivery times here.  I've had packages arrive very early and I've had days where they come quite late

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

GB in Pittsburgh did not get mine today, and we get there stuff fast here.

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

I'm sad that tomorrow is Sunday. That means no packages.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

isles
Playtester

I'm leaving North America on Tuesday to go back down under. I'm convinced that it's going to be  a close race. Thank God for room mates

HappiestMeal

Oh boy!  I can't wait till I can order WotC!  Now that you guys are getting them it won't be long :). I'm so hype right now.

isles
Playtester

Has anyone who isn't in NA got their copy yet? 

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I would sincerely doubt it.   Especially when GtG was surprised any NA folks got their copy yesterday. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

NAL0781
NAL0781's picture
Playtester

NL in suburban Chicago and received mine, so my guess is that shipping was done geographically.

bessyrocks12
bessyrocks12's picture
Playtester

Mine was waiting for me in Indianapolis, but I have been on vacation. No clue when it arrived.

BuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBuddaBudda

“Heh, pow. Sound effects are the best.” –The Idealist

Greywind
Greywind's picture
Playtester

My guess is that they slap labels on them as the computer prints them. Since Omnitron is their computer, it's however he feels like printing them.

Oaktree
Oaktree's picture

Imagine the dreams of world domination and revenge running through Omnitron IX as he prints labels.  "Brain the size of a planet and I get stuck here doing postage."

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Ok, thanks Marvin.

-- Trajector

Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

Yeah I pre ordered mine on the last day available, also ordered some other mini expansions. Hopefully mine arrives soon, been very anxious. My friends keep aking if I have it yet XD

pyrofrog
pyrofrog's picture
Playtester

How about also taking into account the size of the box? I've got 3 copies coming out to California (also I'm a TR)... nothing yet, but I'm hopeful. Has anyone who has received their order gotten more than one copy?

lynkfox
lynkfox's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Because it is fedex, you can sign up on FedEx's website for them to automatically alert you when you are getting a package shipped to your address. So, even without GtG giving me a tracking number, I have one. Mine should arrive today or tuesday, depending on if the Indianaopolis station processes packages on Sunday. I don't believe it does, because the station I work at in cbus does not either. Which means it would get processed today (monday) onto a truck to Cbus, and then processed tomorrow morning for delivery.

Lynkfox.
http://sentinelswiki.com/ The Sentinels of the Multiverse Wiki

http://mindwanderer.net/sotm/ - SoTM Statistics! Updated DAILY!

PM me if you're interested in playing with the Statistics Data!

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

lynkfox wrote:

Because it is fedex, you can sign up on FedEx's website for them to automatically alert you when you are getting a package shipped to your address. So, even without GtG giving me a tracking number, I have one. Mine should arrive today or tuesday, depending on if the Indianaopolis station processes packages on Sunday. I don't believe it does, because the station I work at in cbus does not either. Which means it would get processed today (monday) onto a truck to Cbus, and then processed tomorrow morning for delivery.

Which option do you select on the website? It seems the only options are to track by tracking number, reference, or TCN(?).

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

What service is that on Fed Ex's website?

Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

Actually I think I may have found it but its asking for an Account number, no Idea what that might be

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester
Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

Well I found it but that makes me really concerned now. Apparently the shipment info was sent on January 2nd and then nothing else. Apparently it will somehow arrive tomorrow despite there being apparently no progress since last week......Well someday I hope to have it. So much for game night with the new stuff tomorrow =/

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

It doesn't have information for me at all. Yikes...

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Thanks for the tip, lynkfox! I signed up for the delivery management thingy and now I know I'm supposed to get mine tomorrow (first and last name K, in Southern Louisiana). So close I can taste it!

Iron Legacy did nothing wrong.

Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

Kharnel does it actually have any more progress on the delivery? because im supposed to get mine tomorrow too, but all it says is "shipping information sent to Fed Ex"

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Yes, it shows mine as having gone from St Louis Friday to Memphis today and estimates the delivery for tomorrow.

Iron Legacy did nothing wrong.

Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

Hmmm not good for me, congrats on yours though. Hopefully they ACTUALLY START SHIPPING AT SOME POINT. Apparently the info for the shipment has been sitting there for 4 days and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED! 

Been looking forward to this for quite some time too =/

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Looks like that service is only for US people. I have no idea why they couldn't tell me something's being shipped to me in the UK even if they can't track it outside the US.

Damn it, Ronway!

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

lynkfox wrote:

I'd forgotten about that.  Looks like mine in California, M.B., should be arriving Wednesday.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

pmarkowi

mine also says delivery tommorrow in NJ yet no shipping info besides 'shipping label created'

Tumbleweed

According to FedEx mine, TC in California, is in transit and should be here on the 7th.  My copies of Shattered Timelines  and Vengeance will be arriving on the same day. It's going to be a good day, although my mother-in-law's eyes will be rolling so much she may get them stuck and wind-up looking like Little Orphan Annie.

Some people are like Slinkies, not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

ironhide1

I'm in South Carolina. Mine says it's in Knoxville and I should have it tomorrow.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I hate this final waiting bit, not knowing when things are going to arrive.

Damn it, Ronway!

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We are giving parcels to FedEx as we pack them, starting with US orders this time. Unfortunately, this time around, the EU got the short straw, meaning yours will be shipped last. However, that is partially for experimental logistical reasons that will hopefully mean faster and cheaper EU shipping in the future. Only time will tell!

In any case, we expect everything to be shipped by the middle of next week at the latest.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

But how is this helping with my lack of ability to accept delayed gratification?? I want the things I want RIGHT NOW! ;)

Possible improvements to EU shipping would be wonderful though.

Damn it, Ronway!

Bas

Good News!!

Codeman90
Codeman90's picture

Thank you for the update! Although sadly this probably means Fed Ex's prediction on delivery is probably wrong in my case seeing as theres been no progress since Friday

dshields
dshields's picture
Playtester

I Didn't learn about the game untill December, So I was not able to get in on any of the pre-order, But I ordered A copy through Amazon on Jan 2, and Fedex Tracking says I will receve it on Jan. 7.  So I feel bad for those that Pre-ordered and have to wait. But I will be one of the First Day pre-orders on the next one. So next time I will be right there with you, My Last Name starts with S, but I live 4 hours from St. Louis, in KC, So who knows where I would be on the list.

cmschex
Playtester

Codeman90 wrote:

Thank you for the update! Although sadly this probably means Fed Ex's prediction on delivery is probably wrong in my case seeing as theres been no progress since Friday

I wouldnt assume that, I have had FedEx packages that met the estimated delivery but didnt get updated beyond the initial appearence in the system until 2 days after I had it in my hands. Keep the faith!

Veebeebee

Looks like mine will arrive tomorrow! Can't wait!

Pages