The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Another bug: Team Operative (and Kaargra?)

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester
Another bug: Team Operative (and Kaargra?)

I've noticed that whenever cards need to register whether or not they deal damage to targets, they do so incorrectly if the damage was prevented or redirected, rather than reduced.

For instance, Operative plays Viperous Cloud. She deals 1 damage to everyone, except The Naturalist, since he has Resilient Hide in play. Yet he still has to discard a card, which should not be the case since it says "any players whose hero character cards were dealt damage this way must discard 1 card."

Similarly, Idessa The Adroit cheats. I had a game where Legacy had Lead from the Front and Next Evolution (or Fortitude) and therefore blocked all of her AoE damage, except for some that was blocked by Mainstay's Block. And yet, even though Idessa dealt NO DAMAGE, she still added H tokens to her pool, causing me to lose the game. This one was a while ago, so it may have been fixed, but it was related, so I thought I'd bring it up.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Have you sent bug reports to Handelabra?

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

From here

Quote:
Also you can submit your reports direct to Handelabra here http://handelabra.com/contact/

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!