The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Absolute Zero impaling Structure

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
kohaku06
kohaku06's picture
Absolute Zero impaling Structure

if absolute zero is incapacitated does his impaling Structures go away for the map? also, if he changes his action card does the structures go away?

RD Danley Jr

Reckless
Reckless's picture
PlaytesterInspiring Presence

Yes and yes.

Ra, God of the Fun
Draw, God of the Sun
The Matriarch's Psychic damage is her forcing a gratuitous amount of Snapple facts about birds into a hero's brain.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

When a character is incapacitated their cards leave play, and when the cards leave play the things that are put in play by those cards go away.

The scenario powers stay in play when the villain is incapped, so the drones, turrets and battalions stay in play.

SeraAlexandria

Are we completely sure about this? I'm taking your words on it, and I believe you. I just couldn't find a rule to back you guys up. The companions have a rule specifically on their rules page that says they get lifted off when the power cards is removed. Citizen Dawn's power card that puts out a Citizen has rules printed on it that tells you if it leaves play the targets leave play too. There are no rules printed on the Impaling Structure's power card that specify that if it leaves play so do the structures. I also couldn't find a rule for them in the rulebook to make them do that. I believe you guys because I like how that works and want it to work that way but I'm wondering if you guys have rules that I might be missing to back it up. It's just odd to me that on other cards, and in other rules sections, it had to specify that the markers get removed, but here it doesn't specify at all. However, I don't know how the impaling structures would continue to generate hazzard spaces without their power card defining them.

lutherbellhendricksv
lutherbellhendricksv's picture
Game Designer

Offhand I can't tell you where it ended up in the rulebook, but I promise that's how it works.