The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

A Sentinel Comics Mode?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
ViolentSilence
A Sentinel Comics Mode?

Something that occured to me - would it be possible to create a 'campaign mode' which would take you through the canon encounters in chronological order so you'd get the story of the Sentinels universe? I figure this would be a great way to learn all the lore of the multiverse, as you could also unlock the story of what happens between encounters. I'm hoping that something like this is made for the physical game (A Sentinel COmics Compendium?), but it would still be awesome if only in the app version. That said, I realise it's probably a hell of a lot of work!

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I believe they have plans for doing that but I doubt we will see that until they complete multiplayer.   

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

ViolentSilence

Cool - There is another complication as some of the heroes/villains may appear earlier in the storyline than their expansion becomes available if I recall. To be honest, if that is the case, then I'd sooner not see it until the app gets close to the VIllains Of The Multiverse expansion (maybe as a primer for the final expansion(s)) or at least until you can get a long way in the story before you have to wait for another expansion

EDIT: Typo

aeinhorn

Heck, I'd love to just see that list of scenarios, period. I can recreate them manually.