The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

-8 HP

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
-8 HP

Beta-testing Shattered Timelines. Playing in Final Wasteland. Wraith ended the game with -8 HP, shown on the ending splash page. Super fun!

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

arenson9 wrote:

Beta-testing Shattered Timelines. Playing in Final Wasteland. Wraith ended the game with -8 HP, shown on the ending splash page. Super fun!

You sure you don't mean TIme Cataclysm?
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

mwc146 wrote:

arenson9 wrote:

You sure you don't mean TIme Cataclysm?

Indeed, you are correct.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Now the question is how long are you willing to play to get AZ further on the negative HP range?

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31