The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

5th anniversary foil hero card list

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
roy.dorombozi
5th anniversary foil hero card list

Hello,

I was sleeving my foil cards last night, and started to freak out.  I don't actually know if I'm missing anything in my foil collection.  I mean I shouldn't be, I never really opened it anywhere, but then I noticed I only have 3 absolute zero cards total, and I'm not sure if there are any missing.  The other heros from around that era all have more than 3, maybe he's special, or maybe i'm missing some, but i'm just too new to this scene to really know.

Is there a full list somewhere of what should have been in that bundle so I can put my mind to ease?

Thanks!

--Roy

VisforYoshi
VisforYoshi's picture

First post right here has the order of all the cards. So You'll know what's in the foil set

"A delayed game is eventually good. A rushed game is bad forever"

-Shigeru Miyamoto

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

There are 110 cards total in the foil collection.

Of these, 67 represent the variants. Apologies for the dificulty in reading the list below. It's shorthand, designed to be written in a small space.

Variant Heroes: 67 (YL-1, RCW-1, Ra-1, Fanatic-1, DV-1, EH-1, F6-6, DWatch-4, GIL/B-2, SST-1, Prime Wardens-5, Knyfe-1, Kvothe-1,TNat-3, Santa Guise-1, SI-1, HN-1, CR-1, Se-4, Completionist-1, OU-1, Fugue-1, SSEx-3, CCI-1, VisUn-1, Lum-1, DWHarpy-1, Sgoodguy-1, S&D-1, A'T-1, Como-1, Lifeline-1, XtremePW-5, VGvariants-4, F5-5, Sunset-1)    
  • Absolute Zero, besides his main card, has his Freedom 6 version, his Termination version, and his Freedom V version, for a total of four cards. 

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

padcurtin
padcurtin's picture

The thread named foil card order has all the variants listed in the first post

https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/foil-cards-order-9251

Check your cards against that list

Sapienta potentia est

roy.dorombozi

Thanks everyone :)
I found I had put 2 cards into one sleeve... phew!