The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Card spoilers sheet - crowdsourcing the proofreading

140 posts / 0 new
Last post
jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

That's should be it for the WotC decks and mini expansions that came out at the same time.  

and I appreciate it!

I know the Vengeance decks and most of the environment decks still need attention, but feel free to let somebody else do it.

mods: I'll ask again - can we get this stickies for easier reference.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

It really doesn't need to be stickied, you're the only person who needs to access it.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Except when people find errors that have escaped attention. There have been three or four posts in the last few months in different threads asking about getting assorted mistakes fixed; I'm attempting to create a unified thread for such issues that's easily found by anybody.

However, it's ultimately their call, I guess.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Add a link to this thread in the sheet itself?

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

That might be the solution.

recording here so I don't forget: WCos stuff done through Kaargra Warfang posts; Deadline & Infinitor still to go.

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Guise's card I can do that, too! has a typo with an "am" instead of an "an" in the first sentence.

EDIT: the spoiler sheet has the typo, not the card itself.

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

jffdougan wrote:

can we get this stickies for easier reference.

If you don't mind, I'm planning on adding a link to it from my site because it seems like a really good reference and it might be nice to have the link alongside my other references.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Spiff wrote:

jffdougan wrote:
can we get this stickies for easier reference.

If you don't mind, I'm planning on adding a link to it from my site because it seems like a really good reference and it might be nice to have the link alongside my other references.

By all means! However, I'd like to request that you then also add a link here for people to be able to report errors discovered in the future. (Hopefully, after a couple weeks this won't matter as much since we'll have everything, and I mean everything, caught up. However, for future expansions....)

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

Done.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Megalopolis

Cramped Quarters Combat has an extra , on the second line after "increase all"

Megalopolis over!

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

The Block Review

Block Guard flavor text should read "The F.I.L.T.E.R. agents who guard The Block are some of the most ruthless operatives. They are at least as dangerous as the inmates they guard."

Lock Down has a typo on the physical card's flavor text misspelling eligible as "elligible" but I assume you want the one that's an actual word.

Prison Riot has an extra comma in the flavor text after "sulfur and copper."

Iron Legacy did nothing wrong.

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

The Final Wasteland Review

Abominable Snowman flavor text should read "the yetis that roam the nearby mountain range". Chrono-Ranger should also probably be capitalized for consistency

Ancient Library has a slash instead of a period in its flavor text after "leave the library alone"

Con's Bunker - the second effect takes place at the start of the environment turn

Mongolian Death Worm - The last sentence should have a comma: "Then, shuffle this card into the Environment deck."

New Jersey Devil's flavor text should say "Because they breathe fire now!" instead of no

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Freedom Tower Review

Caspit's "Playground" flavor text should say "Uh" instead of "Um"

Dr. Stinson's Secondary Lab flavor text has several typos - "hpyersonic" and "card" instead of "care"

Entry Point - the physical card has an (unnecessary, I think) comma at the end - followed by a roar of, "All aboard!"

Frost's Cryo Chamber flavor text has a typo - "Ruyan" instead of "Ryan". There should also be an apostrophe after "chillin"

Ironclad Maintenace Bay is missing the word "sharply" after "saluted". There is also a typo (Im' instead of I'm)

Legacy's Landing Pad flavor text should have a comma instead of a period at the end of the first quote: "Ah, Legacy has landed,"

Security Station flavor text has two typos - "riped" instead of "griped" and "takin gthe" instead of "taking the"

The Front Desk flavor text - Freedom Tower should be capitalized

Training Simulator flavor text has a typo - "shoulted" instead of "shouted"

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Insula Primalis Review

Primordial Plant Life has a typo, the second sentence should read "Deal any hero that destroys an Ongoing card 2 Toxic Damage." The ellipsis at the end of the flavor text also has spaces on the physical card, I don't know how nitpicky we're getting.

Pterodactyl Thief's flavor text should end with an exclamation point instead of a period

Velociraptor Pack's flavor text also has a spaced-out ellipsis on the card, and the doc has an extra quotation mark at the end that should be removed

Volcanic Eruption's flavor text also has the spaced-out ellipsis at the end

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Mobile Defense Platform Review

Battalion Gunner's flavor text has a typo - "quipped" instead of "equipped"

Battalion Mechanic has a typo - "Enironment" instead of "Environment". "Structure" should also be capitalized for consistency.

M.D.P. Turbolift's flavor text has a typo "breidge" instead of "bridge"

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Pike Industrial Complex Review

The card's name is Biomemetic Plasma Vat, not Biometric Plasma Vat.

Chemical Explosion - the card reads "Deal all targets X Toxic Damage". However, I believe this is now non-standard Sentinels language, replaced by "Deal each target". I'll leave it up to someone more knowledgeable.

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Realm of Discord Review

Negative Energy Field - The second sentence should read "Whenever a card is played, deal the . . ." instead of "that"

Spinning Vortex's flavor text has a period where there should be a comma: "the looming portal which spun before them, drawing everything in the area closer to its point of destruction."

Time Flies flavor text has a typo - "though" instead of "thought"

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Rook City Review

Ambitious Racketeer's flavor text has a comma where there should be a period. It should say "The sort of place you'd pay any price to keep safe. And I'm here to collect."

Dr. Tremata - the card reads "Put one on top of the environment deck and one on the bottom", uses "one" instead of "1". Again, nitpicking, non-standard, etc. Just pointing it out.

Falling Statuary - the first sentence should read "When this card enters play, this card deals the Target ..." (specifies the source of the damage)

Toxic Sludge - the first stenence should read "At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals each Target with at least ..." (again, specifies source of damage)

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Ruins of Atlantis Review

Atlantean Font of Power - the last instance of "Environment" should be capitalized for consistency. In the flavor text, "expansive" does not need to be capitalized. And at the end of the flavor text, the ellipsis is spaced out

Hallway Collapse flavor text - "heroes" probably does not need to be capitalized in flavor text, don't think it is elsewhere.

Leaking Room flavor text - has a period where there should be a comma. Should be "yelled Tempest, arms outstretched"

Mystical Defenses flavor text - unnecessary period with the comma between "walls" and "striking"

Phosphorescent Chamber - First two sentences should read "Increase all damage dealt by 1. Increase all HP recovery by 1." Again, in flavor text, "heroes" should probably not be capitalized

The Kraken - ending ellipsis is spaced out. Every time I type this, it feels less significant, but that train has left the station. Choo choo!

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Silver Gulch, 1883 Review

Cyrus Hayes targets the "2 non-Environment Targets", not the "2 non-Gunman Targets"

Temporal Event flavor text on the physical card is "Welcome." not "Welcome,"

Water Trough should refer to "Gunman cards", not "Gunmen cards". In the flavor text, "shrieked" should not be capitalized and there should not be a period with the comma after "trough"

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Time Cataclysm Review

Charging Triceratops' flavor text - Final sentence should be "That was a close one!" (capitalized)

Crushing Hallway's flavor text - should be "thing's" instead of "things"

F.I.L.T.E.R. Spy's flavor text - there should be a space after the ellipsis

Fixed Point typo - says "card" instead of "cards" in the first sentence.

Marsquake! flavor text has a comma where the card has a period. It reads "Non, Merci."

Tendrils of Madness typo - says "targets" instead of "Target"

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Tomb of Anubis Review

I believe the one in the doc is more correct, but the physical card spells it Judgement of Anubis

Mdjai - flavor text ellipsis is spaced out 

Urshe - something something spaced out ellipsis

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

Wagner Mars Base Review

Self-Destruct sequence is missing a "the" in the final sentence. Should be "Otherwise, discard the top card of the countdown pile" In the flavor text, there should be a period instead of a comma between "sequence" and no one".

Okeydokey, that's all she wrote, I think I should probably go to bed.

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

The Scholar has 'Expect the Worse' rather than 'Expect the Worst'.

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Kharnel wrote:

Insula Primalis ReviewPrimordial Plant Life has a typo, the second sentence should read "Deal any hero that destroys an Ongoing card 2 Toxic Damage." The ellipsis at the end of the flavor text also has spaces on the physical card, I don't know how nitpicky we're getting.Pterodactyl Thief's flavor text should end with an exclamation point instead of a periodVelociraptor Pack's flavor text also has a spaced-out ellipsis on the card, and the doc has an extra quotation mark at the end that should be removedVolcanic Eruption's flavor text also has the spaced-out ellipsis at the end

Working my way through to here so far, I'll say that since sllipses should properly be unspaced, I'm leaving it.

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Kharnel wrote:

Pike Industrial Complex ReviewThe card's name is Biomemetic Plasma Vat, not Biometric Plasma Vat.Chemical Explosion - the card reads "Deal all targets X Toxic Damage". However, I believe this is now non-standard Sentinels language, replaced by "Deal each target". I'll leave it up to someone more knowledgeable.  

I do have "each target" for the chemical explosion now. I think that came from the errata from the Rook City/Infernal Relics combined set (which is what I own).

Kharnel
Kharnel's picture

jffdougan wrote:

Kharnel wrote:
Pike Industrial Complex ReviewThe card's name is Biomemetic Plasma Vat, not Biometric Plasma Vat.Chemical Explosion - the card reads "Deal all targets X Toxic Damage". However, I believe this is now non-standard Sentinels language, replaced by "Deal each target". I'll leave it up to someone more knowledgeable.  

I do have "each target" for the chemical explosion now. I think that came from the errata from the Rook City/Infernal Relics combined set (which is what I own).

Ah, I didn't realize they made any adjustments for the combined set. Hopefully not too many of my cards are out of date then . . .

Humble-Knight
Humble-Knight's picture

The biggest change is to Checmical Explosion. Apparently it was actually chemicals combusting.

Also toxic sludge had a significant change

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

OK! we're caught up with everthing posted here so far. My thanks to everybody who has contributed so far.

I'm going to try to use some time on Monday to work through some more of these, but no promises yet.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Missing info for Promo Gloomweaver-

Setup:
At the start of the game out Gloomweaver's villain character cards into play, Skinwalker side up.
Search the villain deck for the card Pouch of Bones and put it into play. Shuffle the villain deck.

HP on Skinwalker side:

Keywords for Skinwalker side:
Villain, Zombie

Gameplay for Skinwalker side:
The first time a non-villain target is destroyed each turn, play the top card of the villain deck.
When Gloomweaver would be destroyed, flip Gloomweaver's villain character cards, instead.
At the end of the villain turn, Gloomweaver deals the non-villain target with the second lowest HP H minus 1 melee damage.

Advanced for Skinwalker side:
Increase damage dealt by villain targets by 1

HP on side: 100

Keywords for the Rotting God side:
Villain

Gameplay for the Rotting God side:
When flipped to this side, Gloomweaver's maximum HP is 100. Restore Gloomweaver's current HP to 100.
At the start of the villain turn Gloomweaver deals each target H infernal damage.
Whenever a Cultist is destroyed, play the top card of the villain deck.
Whenever a target is destroyed, Gloomweaver regains 2 HP.
At the end of the villain turn, Gloomweaver deals each non-hero target H minus 2 infernal damage.

Advanced for the Rotting God side:
At the end of the villain turn, play the top card of Gloomweaver's deck

Missing info for Promo Spite-

HP on Agent of Gloom side:

Setup:
At the start of the game, put Spite's villain character cards into play, Agent of Gloom side up.
Remove all 5 drug cards from the villain deck and put them face down in the villain play area. Search the villain deck for the card safe house and put it into play. Shuffle the villain deck.

Gameplay for Agent of Gloom side:
At the start of the villain turn, if there are H cards under the safe house, flip Spite's villain character cards. If not, flip a drug face up.
Whenever a lab raid would be played, discard it instead and spite deals each hero target 2 melee damage.
At the end of the villain turn, Spite deals the hero target with the highest HP H infernal damage. If there are more cards under the safe house than drugs face up, flip a drug face down.

Advanced for Agent of Gloom side:
At the end of the villain turn, flip a drug face up

HP on Broken Vessel side:

Gameplay for Broken Vessel side:
Increase damage dealt by Spite by 1 for each card under the safe house.
Whenever a card is placed under the safe house card, 1 player may draw a card.
Whenever a victim is destroyed, Spite deals each hero target 1 psychic damage.
Whenever a lab raid would be played, discard it instead and Spite deals each hero 2 melee damage.
At the start of each hero turn, that player may remove a card from under the safe house and put it into play. If they do, they may play card.
At the end of the villain turn, Spite deals the hero target with the lowest HP H minus 1 melee damage.

Advanced for Broken Vessel side:
At the end of the villain turn, destroy a victim

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Wager Master's What do you really know? has a typo in the sheet, there's a j in villain in the second sentence!

Powerhound_2000

V5 Baron Blade review:

Genetically Fused Physique flavor text has a typo and should be this:
"With my body as a canvas, I paint the death of all heroes!"
- Baron Blade, Exordium #3

Negation Bands flavor text has a typo and should be this:
"Absolution's might, drained? What infernal magics does the mad Baron command?!"
- Fanatic, Vengeance #3

Regression Darts card text has a typo and should be this:
Baron Blade deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 toxic damage each.
Targets dealt damage this way cannot deal damage until the start of Baron Blade's turn.

Vengeful Assault flavor text has a minor typo with Baron not being capitalized.

V5 Ermine review:

No issues

V5 Friction review:

Highbrow flavor text has a typo and should be this:
"Try not to over think it, hon. I can already see you're overdoing it. Tsk."
- Highbrow, Vengeance #5

Shock Dampeners flavor text has a typo and should be this:
"You must protect the dampeners. Otherwise, your speedsuit will be your coffin!"
- Baron Blade, Vengeful Five One-Shot

Unchecked Acceleration is missing end quote in the flavor text

V5 Fright Train review:

No issues

V5 Proletariat review:

Defensive Formation has a typo in the card text and should be this:
Reduce damage dealt to the Proletariat with the lowest HP by X, where X = the number of Proletariats in play.

Flanking Maneuvers has typo in the card text and should be this:
Whenever the Proletariat character card deals damage to a Hero target, the clone card with the lowest HP deals the Hero target with the highest HP 1 melee damage.
Flanking Maneuvers also has a typo in the flavor text and should be this:
"Just when I thought the giant guy yelling train things wsa the worst of my problems…"
- The Naturalist, Vengeance #3

Share in the Struggle has a typo in the card text and should be this:
Reveal cards from the top of Proletariat's deck until 2 clone cards are revealed. Put them into play. Shuffle the other revealed cards into Proletariat's deck.

This includes reviewing the Villain character cards for them as well

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Awesome! updated.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

The last line of Bloodsworn Colosseum should read:

"This Card and the Crowd's Favor card are indestructivle.  This card, the crowd's favor coard, and title cards are not Hero, Villain, or environment cards.

Currently it claims that title cards are indestructible.

Prime Warden Captain Cosmic should read:

Power: Until the start of your next turn, whenever a construct card is destroyed, you may shuffle it into your deck instead and either draw a card or play a card.

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

jsz2 wrote:

The last line of Bloodsworn Colosseum should read:"This Card and the Crowd's Favor card are indestructivle.  This card, the crowd's favor coard, and title cards are not Hero, Villain, or environment cards. Currently it claims that title cards are indestructible. Prime Warden Captain Cosmic should read:Power: Until the start of your next turn, whenever a construct card is destroyed, you may shuffle it into your deck instead and either draw a card or play a card.

Thanks for the Colosseum catch; I know that I need to go back and check the actual promo cards against the early spoilers. A project at work ended early today, so I have time tomorrow I didn't expect. At least a little bit will get devoted to that. (I'll probably also grab an unproofed hero or villain deck & update myself.)

Powerhound_2000

If you look over my review from the title deck that's what I have listed for Bloodsworn Colliseum https://greaterthangames.com/comment/93621#comment-93621

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

And that means I missed it when I was putting those in. Appropriate credit all around.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

I just read over Parse. Not too much to report.

General note: I don't understand the capitalization conventions. Eg, why is "projectile" capitalized on Targeting Arrow but not on Impossible Shot?

Between the Lines: There should be a newline between the two sentences in the rules text. In the flavor text, "centimetres" should be spelled using the international spelling.
Critical Multiplier: There should be a newline between the two sentences in the rules text.
Data Mining: In the flavor text, there's a missing exclamation point: "What have you done?!"
Extrasensory Awareness: In the flavor text, there's an extra s in "weaknesses".
Impossible Shot: The first word in the flavor text should be "How", not "Now".
Quick Calculation: In the flavor text, there should be a space after the ellipsis, like "quite the... thingamajig".
Recompile: There should be a newline between the two sentences in the rules text.
Segmentation Fault: The rules text is bold in the spreadsheet for some reason.

Powerhound_2000

The Sentinels review:
Flavor text for Caliginous Form and Coordinated Assault need to be switched

Coordinated Assault card text has a typo and should be this:
One of your Hero Targets deals 1 Target X Melee Damage, where X = the number of your active Hero Character cards plus 1.

Hippocratic Oath flavor text should be this:
"So, now that's over. Let's all just get along, ok?"
Dr. Medico, Cosmic Challenge

The Naturalist review:

Natural-Born Vigor flavor text has a typo and should be this:
"Do not rely on your powers. They are merely tools, and all tools can fail." The Naturalist, Vengeance #3

This included reviewing the character cards as well

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

dpt wrote:

I just read over Parse. Not too much to report.

General note: I don't understand the capitalization conventions. Eg, why is "projectile" capitalized on Targeting Arrow but not on Impossible Shot?

Segmentation Fault: The rules text is bold in the spreadsheet for some reason.

Because "projectile" (and "irreducible" for that matter) shouldn't have been capitalized on Targeting Arrow. I'm shooting for consistently capitalizing hero/villain names and Hero, Villain, and Environment when referring to the appropriate decks and targets.

Segmentation Fault was bolded because Google Docs won't let me have some of the text in a cell bold and some not, the way it appears on a card. There are a few others throughout that have that happen, mostly cards that grant powers to heroes.

Edit to add: Also, other keywords like Equipment or Ongoing should be consistently capitalized.

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Yippee-yi-yo-ki-yay, heroes are all done!

Powerhound_2000

Ambuscade review:

No issues found

La Capitan review:

Advanced rules for Split Across Time side should be this:
The first time La Capitán would be dealt Damage each round, redirect that Damage to the non-Villain Target with the highest HP.

Iron Legacy review:

Iron Justice has a typo in the flavor text and should be this:
"Brute Force is all you savages understand!"
-Iron Legacy, The Final Legacy #4

The Dreamer review:

Macabre Specter has a typo in the card text and should be this:
At the end of the Villain turn, this card deals each non-Villain Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Whenever a Target other than this card is destroyed, restore this card to its maximum HP.

Kismet review:

No issues found

Miss Information review:

"Explosion" in the Lab flavor text has a typo and should be this:
"Ok, I didn't put that fork in there…"
-Unity, Administrative Assassin #1

Concealed Betrayal card text should be this:
At the end of the Villain turn, destroy 1 Hero Ongoing or Equipment card.
At the start of the Villain turn, each Player may discard any number of their cards. If (H) cards are discarded this way, destroy this card.

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Powerhound, you have been on a roll! Many thanks for your hard work - it's about to get noted in the change log.

Powerhound_2000

Is that all the decks?

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

I believe so.

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture

Regular Haka's incaps have a typo.  His first incap ability should be "One hero may play a card now" rather than "One hero may draw a card now."  

BlueHairedMeerkat
BlueHairedMeerkat's picture
Playtester

On Mask of the Matriarch, I believe it should be "from the center to the sea" in the flavour text.

“You gotta have blue hair."
-Reckless

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Got my WotC and knew there was at least one error on the sheet but waited until I could double check the final versions.

Prime Warden Haka

Power: Play a card. If that card has "Haka" in the title, select one target to gain the benfit of your discarding. you may apply the effects to a target other than Haka.

Wager Master

"At the start of the villain turn, if there are H minus 2 or more face-down villain cards in play, flip Wager Master's villain character cards.

Condition cards and face-down villain cards are indestructible.

At the end of the villain turn, put X hero cards from play back into their players' hands, where X = the number of face-down villain cards in play."

Not All He Seems

"""You won. Go ahead - It's all yours, t. That is, if you think you can understand it.""

-The Scholar, Freedom Five Annual #23"

That's a fullstop instead of a comma

The New Deal

"""Look, friend. Yyou and I are clearly cut from the same cloth. What do you say to a truce?""

-Wager Master, The Best Book! #3"

Unanswerable Question

"""Ha ha ha, that was a lucky guess, my friend! Ready for the next question?""

-Wager Master, Endgame #2"

Who Are You Fighting?

There's an extra N in the title!

"When this card enters play, each player draws a card and each Target regains 2 hp.

If Wager Master is reduced to 0 or fewer hp, the heroes lose the game."

All of Wager Master's cards say Condition, Ongoing rather than Ongoing, Condition

Guise

Lemme See That...

Extra space between "That" and "..." in the Title

X-treeeeeeeeme!!!

(congrats on getting the right number of 'E's in X-Treeeeeeeeme!!)

"It's hard to tell if I'm the most awesome, or the most extreme. Probably both. Or both.

Damage dealt by Guise is irreducible and cannot be redirected.

At the start of your turn, destroy this card.

"

Dok'Thorath Capital

Defiant Looters

There are many ways the rebels resisted the Tthorathian military authority. They took up arms, they sheltered the weak, and they reapproproated military supplies.

Orbital Bombardment

Is not in Alphabetical order!

Thorathian Military

"Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1.

At the end of the environment turn, this card deals each non-Tthorathian target 2 energy damage."

Each authority platoon is made up of a number of "regular" Tthorathian soldiers, led and augmented by an empowered Tthorathian commandant.

The Enclave of the Endlings

The Endling Refuge

Hall of the Terminarch

Jansa Vi Dero

Deadline

Radical Peacemonger

"At the start of the game, put Deadline's villain character cards into play, Radical Peacemonger side up.

Search the villain deck for the card Atomic End-Glaive and put it into play.

Shuffle the villain deck."

Infinitor

Unstable Despoiler

"At the start of the villain turn, if there are no manifestation cards in play, flip Infinitor's villain character cards.

At the end of the villain turn, destroy the manifestation card with the lowest hp. Then, Infinitor deals H projectile damage to the 2 two hero targets with the highest hp."

Twisted Miscreation

"""The abomination hunts us. It is not enough to survive; we must destroy it.""

-The Naturalist, Cosmic Concurrence #21"

Sky-Scraper

Linking Incursion

"Switch to Sky-Scraper's Tiny character card.

Reveal cards from the top of your deck until 2 link cards have been revealed. Y you may put each of those cards either into your hand or into play.Shuffle the other revealed cards into your deck."

Thorathian Monolith

"""I am who you will fight. Leave my friends alone.""

-Sky-Scraper, Freedom Five Annual #3 10"

Undetectable Relinking

"Switch to Sky-Scraper's Tiny character card.

Put any number of link card in play back in to your hand.

You may play X link and/or Tiny cards now, where X = the number of link cards returned to your hand by this card."

Captain Cosmic

Cosmic Crest

"""Who put me in charge? No one, b . But someone must stand for the world.""

-Captain Cosmic,  Conflux #6"

Vitality Conduit

"Play this card next to a target.

After each time this card is dealt damage, the target next to this card that target regains 2 hp."

Kaargra Warfang

Bloodsworn Master side

"At the start of the game, put Kaargra Warfang's villain character cards into play, Bloodsworn Master side up.

Put the Bloodsworn Colosseum card in the center of the play area. Shuffle all the title cards to make the title deck. Put it below the Bloodsworn Colosseum card. Put the Crowd's Favor card below the title deck.

Shuffle the villain deck. Reveal cards from the top until a 1 gladiator card is revealed. Put it into play. Shuffle the other revealed cards into the villain deck."

Eager Combatent

"When flipped to this side, Kaagra Warfang gains 40 hp, . The heroes cannot win the game.

When Kaagra Warfang would be destroyed, destroy any title cards under her cards and flip her villain character cards instead.

The heroes cannot win the game.

At the end of the villain turn, Kaagra Warfang deals the hero target with the highest hp H melee damage and the hero target with the second highest hp H minus 1 melee damage.

Then, play the top card of the villain deck."

Bloodsworn Collosseum

"Play the top card of the Title deck whenever any of these things occur:

*The start of the villain turn

*Whenever a target is destroyed

Whenever a Title card is discarded or destroyed, shuffle it into the Title deck.

Whenever a target leaves play, move any Title cards not under a target back to this area.

This card and the Crowd's Favor card are indestructible. This card, the Crowd's Favor card, and Title cards are not Hero, Villain. , or Environment cards."

Is not part of the Title Deck, it has a regular Villain Card back. Hmmmm, but the card itself says it is not a villain card... I think we have our first card that doesn't belong to any deck!

Bloodsworn Judgement

Fickle Fans

"Get back in there!"

Are not in alphabetical order, they are listed separately from the Gladiator cards for some reason. (other cards starting with "" in the title are listed before any A cards in other decks e.g. Chrono-Ranger and Expat).

Dymkharn the Fearless

"At the end of the villain turn, this card deals the two 2 hero targets with the highest hp 3 lightning damage each.

Whenever this card is dealt damage, this card becomes immune to damage until the end of the current turn."

"""You look pretty quick. I like that. Excellent. I hate boring fights.""

-Dymkharn the Fearless, Freedom Five #709"

Soulslayer Perith

"""Yesssssss, fresssh meat... Don't struggle too much, fleshling.""

-Soulslayer Perith, The Hero in the Arena #2"

Add a space between ... and Don't

None of the Titles have quotation marks around their names e.g. You have Title: Champion instead of Title: "Champion"

Provactor Tarnis is missing a closing ", this is an actual misprint!

There's a few instances of inconsistant terms, (H) and H, HP and hp and Damage and damage (and damage types with/without capital letters), which one do you want in your document?

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture

Currently Expat's RPG Launcher only destroys "Ongoing Environment cards".  Since I've never seen an Ongoing Environment card, this is probably a typo.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Is anybody else having an issue with the database currently? When I go to the "Hero Cards" tab, I only see Guise's cards. The rows of the sheets are numbered, and for some reason rows 2-120 are missing. Similarly rows 2-352 of the Villain Cards are missing, and some similar issues in other tabs.

I can see the card text by going to the "List View" (under the View menu).

Pages