The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Promos

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
logan_mann
Promos

Is it still possible to get the promo pack for this game? Or if not, will the open sharing of promo graphics allowance from the card game apply to the minis game?

Honestly I won't be able to pick up the game until probably february at the earliest. Just wondering what the status of promos is as i know they did ship to retailers back in september. Didn't know if they are still around now.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

I can't say for certain, but judging by GTG's personality in general, and the fact that the promos actually DO affect gameplay and balance, I would be beyond surprised if they objected to us sharing the details of the promos.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

The promos for Tactics will be much easier to obtain than the promo cards in SotM. I'm 90% sure thats been stated by the >G guys previously. They will likely be avaliable in the >G store at some point I'd imagine.

logan_mann

Oh great...thats very exciting.