The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Blue suit guy on Fanatic's Embolden

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
ketigid
Blue suit guy on Fanatic's Embolden

So there's a flying guy in blue suit on that card's artwork, presumably a hero, any idea who he might be? Doesn't look like Legacy to me.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

ketigid wrote:
So there's a flying guy in blue suit on that card's artwork, presumably a hero, any idea who he might be? Doesn't look like Legacy to me.

Not sure. Not even sure that the suit is blue, as it could just be an effect of the backlighting.

Since Visionary is clearly on the card, Embolden gives the recipient an extra power, and Visionary can control others, I wonder if this isn't showing Visionary using something like Wrest the Mind on a 3rd party, though (back to the original question) I don't know who that backlit, caped, flying person is.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Adam
Adam's picture
Admin

It is Legacy, it's just an effect of the lighting, I chose to put the heroes that weren't the focus in a single color. You'll notice that Visionary's skin is purple also.