The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Essen

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Paul
Paul's picture
Admin
Essen

Hey everyone! It turns out that not only will I be at Essen, but we'll have six tables in the Pegasus booth to demo Spirit Island! They are going to be releasing the German version of the game at the show, so 4 tables will be for German, and 2 for English. I'll be at the show along with Maggie, SaRae, and Matt. Matt will be doing English language Spirit Island demos, but we could still use 3 or 4 more English-language demoers, as well as 6 or so German-language demoers, so if you or anyone you know would like to attend the show, demo some games, and get a cool Exhibitor badge and GTG T-shirt and lanyard, let me know!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

speedyolrac
speedyolrac's picture
Playtester

OHh now time to get buy a ticket to Germany. . .  Many one year.

Good Luck you all.

"A stranger is a friend you haven't met yet." - Star

Crono

Hey Paul,

Will the English version be for sale at the booth? What about the expansion and promos?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

The English language version of the core game will definitely be for sale at the Pegasus booth. I hope that they carry the expansion and promos, but I'm not sure yet.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dawn_Mage
Dawn_Mage's picture

wish i knew about this earlyer. i always work for essen. 

can we do a GTG meetup at essen? at the pegasus booth at a specific time?

would be fun to meet all of ya.

i might know people for demo but the problem is sleeping spot. not somutch the rewards.. (witch ar bound to be sameish as other companys)

The Game is on.

Arizer

Hey Paul,

do you have any update if the promo spirits and expansions will be there for sale at Essen this year ? And if thats the case where we can buy them?

Thanks

Dawn_Mage
Dawn_Mage's picture

The Game is on.