The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Young Legacy promo

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thallon
Young Legacy promo

Hey all,

I picked up Rook City and the Wraith promo at PAX East, but I was unable to get Young Legacy (they said they were only giving it out with a purchase of the base game, but I already own it and couldn't justify the $40). Is there any other way anyone knows to get one, or someone out there who'd be willing to part with an extra copy (I'm willing to pay for it)?

Thanks!

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

Do you need the actual card, or just something you can use while playing the game?  The hp trackers in my "Spiff's SotM Accessories" have Young Legacy, including her rules.

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

Thallon

I'd prefer the actual card - I won't feel my collection's complete without it (I may have a problem ;-) ).

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Thallon wrote:
I'd prefer the actual card - I won't feel my collection's complete without it (I may have a problem ;-) ).

If you do have a problem, you're not the only one.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

We will have an announcement up on the main page in about a week or so here that may interest you.  If you can hold out that long...

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thallon

Christopher wrote:
We will have an announcement up on the main page in about a week or so here that may interest you.  If you can hold out that long...

Awesome, thanks Christopher! I think I can wait, especially since your signature reminded me to read The Lion and the Journalist. That should fill the time ;-)