The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Xtreme Fanatic's Power

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
NinjaMonkey
Xtreme Fanatic's Power

Do multiple uses of Xtreme Fanatic's Power stack? Meaning if i use the power on her turn and hit Spite for example and then Argent Adept lets her use the power and she hits T-Rex, would all her damage redirect to both or to just the T-Rex?

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

If you hit Spite first I would think using Kill the Spirit again while the first use was still active would just reselect Spite, because it is being redirected to him.

NinjaMonkey

And this is the reason you read the whole card. Of course it would. I got so excited about the potential of the effect and missed i had to damage a target with the power first.

cmschex
Playtester

NinjaMonkey wrote:

And this is the reason you read the whole card. Of course it would. I got so excited about the potential of the effect and missed i had to damage a target with the power first.

Technically, you dont have to damage the target.  It's like Stun Bolt in that the effect is not conditional on the damage

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

That's right, it applies to the final target, whether the final target takes damage or not.

So if Fanatic tries to use Kill the spirit on Glamour, and it redirects back to Fanatic who has Undaunted in play, the damage will be prevented, but all the damage she deals until the end of her next turn will be redirected to fanatic, because she was the final target.