The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

WittCon XIII--March 19th!

1 post / 0 new
PlatinumWarlock
PlatinumWarlock's picture
WittCon XIII--March 19th!

Hey, all!

Just wanted to toss out a little hype for my 'home' convention--WittCon, hosted by the Wittenberg Role-Playing Guild, in Springfield, Ohio.

WittCon XIII: Murphy's Law is this Saturday (March 19th) from 9am until midnight.  Just a $5 entry fee gets you into a legion of tabletop, board, card, and roleplaying games, a fantastic raffle (provided by Bookery Fantasy of Fairborn, OH), a costume contest, and a pizza/pop dinner by Beavercreek Pizza Dive.

Currently scheduled events include D&D (of various editions), Rogue Trader, Traveller, World of Darkness, Cold Steel Wardens, Toon, Paranoia, and even a live-action "Orc and Pie" dungeon (complete with real pie, should you survive the dungeon!).

Vendors include Bell Book and Comic (Dayton, OH), This Nerdy Home (Englewood, OH), Green's Geekery (Columbus, OH), and Art by Kytsora (Dayton, OH).

I'll be running an UnPub Protozone event during the first two sessions, with a number of local designers bringing prototypes ready for playtest.  In addition, I'll be running Cold Steel Wardens events in the evening.  

Hope to see you there!