The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Will there be a release of all promo cards at the end of tactics?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
logan_mann
Will there be a release of all promo cards at the end of tactics?

I've tried getting this answered before but will ask again...

They have stated time and time again that the card game will have a release at the end of its run containing all the promos ever released along the way.

I'm trying to learn if Tactics will have that same thing happen.  Will there be a release of all tactis promos at the end of the tactics run?

Also, if they do, will it include alternate promo panels we are now seeing be released.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

logan_mann wrote:

I've tried getting this answered before but will ask again...They have stated time and time again that the card game will have a release at the end of its run containing all the promos ever released along the way.I'm trying to learn if Tactics will have that same thing happen.  Will there be a release of all tactis promos at the end of the tactics run?Also, if they do, will it include alternate promo panels we are now seeing be released.  

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: The promo power cards in Tactics are going to be much easier to get a hold of than the promo character cards for SotM. Have you looked at the online store? I'll copy and paste some info for you

Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom comes with nine characters, three scenario books, and two map locations. Will you take the role of the stalwart heroes or the dastardly villains? The choice is yours in Sentinel Tactics!

Additional Bonus! Every copy of Sentinel Tactics: The Flame of Freedom ordered from this webstore comes with a pack of fifteen promo cards: one additional Power Card for each character from the Flame of Freedom set AND the Uprising expansion!

morph147

also If you are looking for them without ordering sentinel tactics flame of freedom I believe miniature market is selling them on their website

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Happy Thoughts

Wow, thank you for pointing that out, Foote! It's kind of buried by it being in the product description as opposed to on the main Tactics page in the store.

I happened to see this post today just after ordering both on Amazon, but before it shipped, so I was able to cancel and get this version with the extra cards. Serendipity!