The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Who has met whom in real life

59 posts / 0 new
Last post
Trajector
Trajector's picture

Chogb001 wrote:

BraithWhite at the most recent Pax East are all that I concretely know I've met.I'm sure I interacted with a lot of you volunteering at Pax East

Quite possibly! I was demoing Bottom of the 9th and my wife was demoing Sentinels of the Multiverse during the final shift each day. I didn't get much of a chance to say hi to the other volunteers because my table was so busy! Did I meet any of you and not realize?
CodieH
CodieH's picture
Game DesignerPlaytester

Well, I demo-ed Bottom of 9th on the morning shifts and I was hanging around the tactics table with the people I came to pax with the rest of the time, so I'm sure we either were standing right next to each other or something = )

Edit: Oop double post sorry about that

"Quintessential Tactics Experience: Arguing Over Range" - Worlds Tournament 2015

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

I was at the tables at GenCon like...all the time, so you probably saw me there.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Alex
Alex's picture
Playtester

I know I've met several of you, but I'm really bad at remembering names (I remember people by their voices first and faces second), let alone remembering which meatspace names connect with what online handles. That's part of the reason why I just made my username my actual name and my avatar an actual photo of me. The other part is laziness. OK, mostly laziness. Whatever.

I've met people on two occasions, both times when I went to PAX East. The first was in 2011, when Kismet and the other Shattered Timelines characters were being shown off. The second was this most recent con, in 2016.

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I met arenson in person. Also kz3rt, but that's cheating because we're friends in real life and I don't think he's posted here in a while, and a really cool unity cosplayer whose name I believe was Emily/Sejixs.

The lesson here is that if you want me to remember you, either go to college with me and teach me a really neat superhero card game, or be the only person at a booth dressed in bright pink and wearing goggles.

I make games! Here's one of them! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/626169

BoardGameGeek interviewed me about my contribution to Shattered Timelines, Kismet! http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/17671/sentinels-of-the-multiverse-shat...

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

As of today, I have now met MigrantP :).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Alex wrote:

I know I've met several of you, but I'm really bad at remembering names (I remember people by their voices first and faces second), let alone remembering which meatspace names connect with what online handles. That's part of the reason why I just made my username my actual name and my avatar an actual photo of me. The other part is laziness. OK, mostly laziness. Whatever.I've met people on two occasions, both times when I went to PAX East. The first was in 2011, when Kismet and the other Shattered Timelines characters were being shown off. The second was this most recent con, in 2016.Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure I met arenson in person. Also kz3rt, but that's cheating because we're friends in real life and I don't think he's posted here in a while, and a really cool unity cosplayer whose name I believe was Emily/Sejixs.The lesson here is that if you want me to remember you, either go to college with me and teach me a really neat superhero card game, or be the only person at a booth dressed in bright pink and wearing goggles.

I think I met you at PAX East 2013

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

deddragon
deddragon's picture
Playtester

I wouldn't mind meeting some people some day. Human or otherwise.

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

Well, if anyone is going to NYCC 2016 this year, we can totally meet up!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Pages