The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weekly One-Shot #248: Ticket to Mars

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
starkenburg_ale...
starkenburg_alexander's picture
Weekly One-Shot #248: Ticket to Mars

Super late start to the thread, but here we go!
Omnitron I (Advanced, Increase damage/ Decrease Damage taken) is invading Wagner Mars Base because why not, but FV Bunker, FVI Tachyon, and Termi-Nation Absolute Zero are there to stop it! Good luck heroes.

Spoilers: Pretty early Flechettes, pretty late Tech Singularity. I managed to luck out and Hypersonic the first Tech Singularity, but it was a closer game than usual for an Omni game for me. Still minted around 8 hp on Bunker and Tachyon, though AZ ended in the 20s because he's AZ. Took a while to build up, but the final 2 rounds AZ used his base power and blew stuff up.

~A-Kat

gossamerica2

Yay, the website is back! 

Easy mint on this one.  Yes, two flechettes came out pretty early (so wait until they're gone before playing any ongoings); Omni didn't last long enough to get to his Tech Singularity.  Bunker delayed the environment a round early on, which helped with the timing of the awful red dust. 

Bunker got Ammo Drop, fueling his big cannon.  Once I had AZ fully equipped, I alternated approaches -- on the rounds where Omni didn't have damage reduction, Tachyon would Hypersonic, and AZ would use his base power, setting him up for big damage the next round.